Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokybandit

Feb 17, 2021
After Nato failed to capture russian base most of the please left and it became down time. Me and a few others chose to horse ass around and shoot each other. After doing this for a while noticed a civ in base, i shoot the civ as civs are not allowed on nato base. Seems after some time i chose to leave the server for the night. Wake up and get this.20210217062001_1.jpg So i take it that i got a 4 day ban because some random civilian who is not even allowed on base got their panties in a twist after getting killed for trespassing on a military base. And how can i be accused of LTAP when i was never tp/sit or even contacted by staff before i left the server?

Smokybandit

Feb 17, 2021
Your in-game name: smokybandit
Your SteamID: 76561198277224079
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277224079/
Date of ban: Wed Feb 17 01:27:09 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM x2 ||| LTAP |||
Who banned you: Panda | k | OwO STEAM_0:1:419867941
Ban length?: 4 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I am forced to now always record to prevent being falsely accused.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, warned for shooting a goat
Why should you be unbanned: Getting banned for a trespassing civ on base is overkill.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If others stop falsely accusing me would be a start.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing on the military server. But if this keeps up being accused of rule breaking when i didn't then i not sure what the next step will be

Last edited:

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Reduced
After speaking with both you and Panda i have decided to reduce your ban to 3 days, as you have made the effort to make a ban appeal but from what i heard you did leave very quickly after you RDMd.

Status
Not open for further replies.