Your in-game name: Alexander the baller

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455742559

Your steam community link: STEAM_0:1:455742559

Date of ban: 9/6/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM [A]

Who banned you: Garry

Ban length?: 2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't try to rdm if it doesn't lie under the reasons listed in the server rules

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No

Why should you be unbanned: I thought it was ok to mass rdm because I wasn't given any electric shock therapy after being exposed to scp 099 and with all the text about people looking and the screen turning red I thought I was supposed to become delusional, kill people around me to stop the looking, and be terminated. I wasn't told to stop or shot after killing a security guard, they just shoved me straight back to d block. I've read the rules again after the ban and realized that my circumstance was not a valid reason to mass rdm.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will properly read the rules and try not to do anything major when I don't know what to do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like how this server consistently has a large amount of people online. I also like how it deviates from other servers in d-class gameplay with scraps being easily accessible. I wasn't in the server long enough to try out the other foundation branches but I really liked my time in the server.

Garry

May 30, 2022
Hello Alexander,
Thank you for taking the time to write this appeal. The reason you were banned was because as you stated, you were under the effects of SCP-099 and were killing any and all people that were looking at you. After looking at the logs for you after case was brought in it was noticed that you were killing more than 5 people at the time. After you were brought into the sit you were banned shortly afterwards.
- Garry.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Alexander the baller ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I would recommend reading the rule before rejoining the server & don't MRDM multiple

Regards,
Nuke​

Status
Not open for further replies.