Your in-game name: Kef
Your SteamID: thehooplakiin
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 2000-11-18
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Aleksei "Happy"
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP=RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will try my absolute hardest to embed the rules of the server in my head and take numerous cautionary procedures before taking matters into my own hand

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once or twice maybe for not properly handling a D-Block inmate. Other than that, I have not been banned

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be Unbanned due to the fact that I sincerely apologized to the player I have affected in the situation at hand. Although the other witnesses and myself felt that the killings were justified, my actions were not the correct way of handling such matters. In all honesty, I was too nervous to contact an admin and reporting the player that had caused the MRDM situation that resulted in me shooting the player.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As mentioned previously, I will thoroughy analyze the rules of the server numerous times. In addition, I will consult with any higher-ups that are present on the server before making any spontaneous decisions.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin this server because I believe that it is the best-made RP server that I have played on so far. After experimenting with numerous servers, I have grown a strong attachment with this exact one and the amazing community. In additon, whenever I start my game every night after a long day of working my depressing 9-5 job, I feel at home and my mood is instantly boosted. I sincerely apologize for my behaviour and I own up to my mistake. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Kef!

Thank you for making this appeal. This is Aleksei/Jules and I was the one who had issued the ban.

I had came into the situation looking at the logs, clip, and hearing everything from the other Moderators on at the time as most of them were Trial Mods. We looked at it firmly as I think you were not the only MRDM case that night or from the instance. It was cut and dry MRDM from all that I saw and acted accordingly to the punishment guidelines.

I do wish you the best of luck with your appeal. If you did apologize to the player and learn from your mistakes I do not see why leniency cannot be given.

Sincerely,
Jules

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @kef ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation I've decided to shorten your ban to 1 week. Please before you rejoin the server reread the rules

Kind Regards,
Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.