Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak.

Sep 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Zak.
Your SteamID: 76561198169988947
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169988947/
Date of ban: 18th / September / 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Erl Carlson (STEAM_0:1:574361869)
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: pay closer attention to the rules, not copy others and to listen.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I've never been warned before and I have always listened and have been on the server for a while and I never intended on being a nuisance.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by re-reading the rules and no copying others.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I enjoy the RP and making friends as well as the friends I have on the server and is all I've Played recently and I've been really enjoying it, I copied the others that were doing the same and in doing so ruined it for myself.

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Hello @Zak. Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal

I had initially responded to a RDM which turned into 2 different sits complaining about you. The logs have shown you stabbing/killing about 13 players, at that time I teleported you and asked you why did you kill so many people and your response being to get my combat xp up, This led me to giving you the MRDM ban​

Zak.

Sep 18, 2022
Hello @Zak. Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal

I had initially responded to a RDM which turned into 2 different sits complaining about you. The logs have shown you stabbing/killing about 13 players, at that time I teleported you and asked you why did you kill so many people and your response being to get my combat xp up, This led me to giving you the MRDM ban​

Hi thank you for taking time to reply to me, I understand why I got the ban and that what I did was wrong, I wasn't aware that what I was doing at the time was wrong since others were doing it for the same reason (I also had no prior warnings) . Is there anyway I could be unbanned or have the ban shortened, I won't do this again and i have re-familiarized myself with the rules and I understand what I did wrong. I sincerely apologies for what I have done.

-Zak.

Last edited:

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Zak.

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal the ban that you were given yesterday .
Due to the fact that you are very apologetic and a new member amongst our community , I will remove your ban . Please don't let this happen again and familiarize yourself with our rules , as you already have stated.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.