Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
ye i got banned for 3 days because of severe toxicity by ben c who just warned and tried to ban me. it was only after that failed to !xban me that he explained. shino the reaper was there and we were discussing it but i got banned before we could finish. He warned me because i word i used is offensive but is also a food so if thats allowed then so should this and i was insulted first. I have received another warning yesterday which i disagreed with but nothing was done but thats a separate issue.

got banned on the SCP-RP UK server

LINK TO RULES: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

i admit i shouldnt have said what i did but when being insulted its kind of hard not to get annoyed especially with anger issues (can anyone relate)

my in game name is Fredrigo Mr.Man

To stop this i will endavour to control myself and try to be kinder

I have been warned before but i think one was on unfair ground. The other was just my fault entirely

I do enjoy playing this game so if i could at least speak to someone about this it would be chill

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hi there, please use the correct format.

(Copy paste this format, then leave answers after each ":")

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hi @xCore

I just received a clip of what was said, where you said a homophobic slur. This is not tolerated on our servers and the ban will not be lifted. I will however speak to Ben C about his professionalism during sits.

Also, as stated before, please use the correct format when appealing a ban too, as it makes it seem like you cannot really be bothered/not showing much care when it comes to the ban itself and appealing it.

Have a good day​

Status
Not open for further replies.