Banned 1 day for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Theron

Jan 8, 2022
Your in-game name: Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112662576/
Date of ban: 14.3.2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): 3 warnings RDM
Who banned you: idk
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I shouldn't have been warned for RDM in first place so what will i do to make sure it does not happen again? but i got warned for accidentally mixing i will make sure to be more careful for that
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: So i there were 4 d-class in the airlock i told them to face the wall 3 of them faced the wall the 4th d-class was in a corner i warned him 2 times to go face the wall with others like them and he did not so i killed him and got warned for RDM ok lol
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that by reading the rules again but that RDM warn was not good and i don't think the ban is fair
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because its cool and fun

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Hello @Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores, The reason you were banned was that you already 3 warnings for RDM, and you killed someone for no reason as they were informed to face the wall and they did although you proceeded to kill them in the clip that I was sent. Whilst you informed me that it was because they didn't face the right wall although you didn't specify which wall you wanted them to face, you said: "Face the wall" which was an unclear order as well as claiming that it was crossfire although the player was alone in the corner which is no reason to kill someone.

Last edited:

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Sorry for not noticing this ban appeal in time, I deeply apologize. I will still say that your ban was valid as you has previous been warned for RDM three times already. Multiple warns of the same offense can lead to a ban.

In the future please make sure the decisions you make do not lead to another RDM warn, otherwise you may receive a longer ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.