Banned for MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak.

Sep 18, 2022
So I was banned for "MRDM" because I was D-Class and I killed other D-Class. I have spent the majority of my time on the server as a cadet and I have witnessed people do the same if not worse with no punishment so naturally I thought it was fine since the people doing the same had been on the server way longer, But then I was banned with no warning! this happened over the course of around 15min I killed 13 AFK players with a knife and without warning I was teleported to a room and banned.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Do you know what sarcasm is?

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Do you know what sarcasm is?

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
So I was banned for "MRDM" because I was D-Class and I killed other D-Class. I have spent the majority of my time on the server as a cadet and I have witnessed people do the same if not worse with no punishment so naturally I thought it was fine since the people doing the same had been on the server way longer, But then I was banned with no warning! this happened over the course of around 15min I killed 13 AFK players with a knife and without warning I was teleported to a room and banned.
Killing D-Class without a valid reason, on terms of You just stabbing them - is not a valid reason, in which ended up in You getting banned most likely.

If you wish to appeal the ban, then follow the format listed by the other personnel and create a new thread inside SCP-RP Ban Appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.