Banned for power rangers and my opinion on equality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav

Apr 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Kazimir Wybicki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424791061
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809847851/
Date of ban: 18.04.2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "server toxicity"
Who banned you: I dont know
Ban length?: 3d
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Nothing as i did nothing wrong
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong, i got banned for giving my opinion on equality (as a concept) and for saying that when i hear lgbt i hear power ranger music, apperently power rangers are now toxic to lgbt and freedom of speech aka being able to express your opinion is not allowed anymore.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have 0 warns no previous ban's
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to play on scp rp

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Hello @Slav,

You were banned today for your messages regarding the LGBTQ+ community which was seen as offensive as you for some reason referred to them as Power rangers which I didn't understand as well as saying 'there is no such thing as equality' which in the context of the discussion I assumed it was directed at the LGBTQ+ community as well as when I confronted you on this being funny you said that it was funny if it was offensive, which I informed you that if its offensive to someone it isn't funny and you proceeded to chuckle so I banned you from the server.

Slav

Apr 18, 2022
Hello @Slav,

You were banned today for your messages regarding the LGBTQ+ community which was seen as offensive as you for some reason referred to them as Power rangers which I didn't understand as well as saying 'there is no such thing as equality' which in the context of the discussion I assumed it was directed at the LGBTQ+ community as well as when I confronted you on this being funny you said that it was funny if it was offensive, which I informed you that if its offensive to someone it isn't funny and you proceeded to chuckle so I banned you from the server.
Ok so frist of all as i already told you i havent called then power rangers i just said that i hear power rangers music second of all there was no discussion the guy started talking about equality so i gaved him my opinion on it by saying it doesnt exist and somehow he got offended by it and as i said on the sit every thing can offend anybody so banning for offending somebody is stupid. And yes making fun of ppl online is funny i dont see where is the problem here

Slav

Apr 18, 2022
The whole 'discussion' during the guy got 'offended' look somehow like this:
>The guys starts talking about *equality on the server*
>bunch of ppl including me disagree
>I say that there is no equality
>He somehow gets offended
>You ask me is offending ppl fun
> I say yes (because he got offended for no reason)
>You ban me for being 'toxic towards lgbt'
Dont say a word about lgbt
get banned for offending lgbt

Last edited:

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Slav ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Saying any comments to someone that may offend them is something you should always think about before you speak. After reviewing the evidence of this ban, you clearly has intention to offend the player as you stated ">You ask me is offending ppl fun > I say yes (because he got offended for no reason)"

Upon your return, please refrain from saying any comments that may offend someone in anyway. If you do offend someone on accident, please try and apologize to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.