Barnievcal's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): saman_132
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 Months.
In what country are you located?: Iran, islamic republic of
Time zone: Iran Standard Time or GMT+3:30
In-game name and Previous Names: Barnycal/ Barnievcal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179029934
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is my first ever application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have been warned for using a stinger on Helicopter while parachuting and CombatJumping.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, not related to being a Gmod Staff.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes CG DarkRP in the past.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-About 3 to 4 hours a day as I will be dealing with education.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I really want to be a part of the community and help out with the problems users have to hear them out, there has been many times that I've felt like there's quite a bit of pressure on the staff team and I'd like to help them out with that which would give me a-lot of responsibility.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-As who I am I might not be the best but I will certainly try to be more engaged with the community and the cases I will be dealing with, I will not change my view depending on the sides and will pay close attention to details as they are important.

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Neutral

-Active On TS & Discord
-"Sometimes" Toxic
-Idk about rule knowledge

NOTE: About the toxic part, there can be a few times where JAF & ABT go toxic on each other which is a bad example for a Moderator.

Reactions: BarnyCalhoun

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Activity is good, both TS & IG.
+Very mature & relaxed guy.
+Good application.
+Good rule knowledge.

-Unsure on rule knowledge.

Hello Barnie, we've spoken a few times & you seem like a mature & relaxed guy. I've never had an issue with you at all however, I'm unsure on your rule knowledge. Give me a poke on TeamSpeak so we can have a chat & I'll change my verdict :D

Edit
Spoken on TeamSpeak and you have good rule knowledge. I hope to see you in the staff team very soon.

Good luck with your application.
- Kiwi.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You're very active In-game and in Teamspeak. I've had a few conversations with you and you seem mature and friendly. I'm not too sure about your rule knowledge but you haven't gotten in trouble to my knowledge so that's good...

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+ Support

+Active In-game
+Active In TS
+Friendly and mature
+Decent rule knowledge

Hey there, Barnievcal, I think you would be a decent addition to our staff team for those reasons stated.

GOOD LUCK SIR!!!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
As much as I believe you're a nice person to be around and with some rule knowledge I do have some concerns in regards to this application. I've seen numerous 15yr olds apply for staff on many different servers/communities and regrettably 9/10 it's stated they're mature, however upon further investigation and within a couple weeks of being staff it's shown that the person isn't as mature nor knows how to handle more mature/serious situations. This isn't me knocking yourself because of age, I honestly believe you may have great intentions, however someone of your age just isn't mature enough. Moreover if I were to take just your written application into consideration, the answers you've provided aren't fleshed out, nor does there seem that much effort put into the answers for these questions. This with the lack of experience being a staff member before and the maturity factor sadly has to lead me to giving a negative support for this application.
As always I wish you the best and sincerely hope if you do get staff I am proven wrong.

Hersh

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral leaning to a +Support

Hello barnie, you're active in-game & in TS3 & I've had good interactions with you beforehand, I'm unsure of your rule knowledge though, please poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat, have a good one.

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
-Support
As much as I believe you're a nice person to be around and with some rule knowledge I do have some concerns in regards to this application. I've seen numerous 15yr olds apply for staff on many different servers/communities and regrettably 9/10 it's stated they're mature, however upon further investigation and within a couple weeks of being staff it's shown that the person isn't as mature nor knows how to handle more mature/serious situations. This isn't me knocking yourself because of age, I honestly believe you may have great intentions, however someone of your age just isn't mature enough. Moreover if I were to take just your written application into consideration, the answers you've provided aren't fleshed out, nor does there seem that much effort put into the answers for these questions. This with the lack of experience being a staff member before and the maturity factor sadly has to lead me to giving a negative support for this application.
As always I wish you the best and sincerely hope if you do get staff I am proven wrong.

Hersh
I fully understand your concerns and thank you for your regards.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You're very active In-game and in Teamspeak. I've had a few conversations with you and you seem mature and friendly. I'm not too sure about your rule knowledge but you haven't gotten in trouble to my knowledge so that's good...

Good Luck!!!
Updated/Edited

Chambers

MRP Patriot
Donator
Feb 1, 2021
Wales, United Kingdom
Neutral, leaning to +Support

+ Good application
+ Had one or two good interactions with you in the past from what I can remember

= Only thing I am unsure on is knowledge of rules

Give me a poke on teamspeak so we can talk.

-Chambers

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+Support

Active
In game and on Teamspeak
Mature, have not had any problems with at all
Friendly

Good
rule knowledge.

Had a chat with on Teamspeak.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Your previous Maturity & actions in game don't give me the confidence to bring you in as Moderator yet,
you can re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.