Time zone: GMT

Character name(s):Edward 'Stable' Grills
Civilian name: Stevie Satay

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes - But none that are SCP related

-

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: When it comes to being an SCP I tend to take the role more seriously as it is often limited factors of what could go wrong or what could happen, making it easier to handle for me. I make sure that others don't what I am doing aggravating, when playing as 912 Or 999 I actually move out of the way when asked, I try to make sure I am not doing scummy things whilst being an SCP like just sitting inside of D-Block or etc.

-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sad and Sombre, usually compliant and sits in a corner or in the place it was pacified until moved.

-

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Anywhere where there is a target, 096 CANNOT beeline straight to d-block as it makes it very difficult to contain the said SCP

-

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Once all targets are taken care of by the facility or the SCP, a bucket is placed on the SCPs head to avoid others looking at him. MTF E-11 are primary response and are all equipped with a scramble headset to avoid looking at the SCP to enrage it further​

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Genvy!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind Regards,
Appo

Status
Not open for further replies.