Civilian name: Benjamin Burley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104867899
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have plenty of experience when it comes to being a staff member, in fact, CG Was the first-ever community I joined when I started playing Garry's Mod in late 2013. In 2014 I believe I was accepted to be a moderator for the dark RP Server. The most recent experience I have was being the head administrator of roleplay on a mafia RP Server that closed down in late 2020. I have 11,671 hours on Garry's Mod and I do have more experience which I am willing to share if anyone asks for a further experience that I may have.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Absolutely, I have been on several serious RP Servers ranging from MilitaryRP To SantosRP And several others. I have held several positions mainly on the Police side of things on these servers. I Have a lot of experience when it comes to MiltaryRP As I used to play on several serious RP Servers however I won't mention it here to prevent advertising. I have been in several command positions for these servers mainly organizing the faction and doing admin work too.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Usually, I can spend 6 Hours a day on the server, if I am occupied or busy usually I can manage 3 Hours or more on the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator on the server because I really feel that I can make a difference on the server by helping out taking admin situations and generally helping new and old players alike. I have started to get more involved on the server mainly on the USSR side of things such as becoming the head of recruitment for the KGB And joining the recruit training programme too. I generally have a passion for helping people on the server and I know how to handle situations ensuring that situations are completely unbiased and fair for both parties involved. I have had experience before on CG On the DarkRP Server where I was a moderator twice back in 2013 and 2014. I have been on the server long enough to understand the rules and understand how the server works, I want to be a part of the team to help make sure that players have a pleasant experience on the server and help deal with anyone that breaks the rules or are there to "troll" or "minge". If I am accepted on to the staff team I will be there when I can to ensure that players are getting the experience they need and help deal with any issues they have such as questions on helping with complaints that they have on other players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I will be able to help out with admin situations and help new players and experienced players with any questions that they may have, in addition like I mentioned before help out with any issues or complaints on other players that they may have. The reason why I find myself more "special" than other applicants is because I am able to keep and cool head and not let anything clout my judgement while dealing with players on the server. Not to say that the current staff team does not possess these traits nor potential applicants, what does make me stand out to be a potential candidate for the staff team is my many years of experience on Garry's Mod, I have been staff on many servers including popular ones if anyone has any inquires what these servers are please feel free to inbox me and I will answer any questions you have. I have been in high administrator positions which gives me valuable and usable skills when administrating for the server as many situations that many players may have I will have experience already when dealing with the situation as I am able to quickly and efficiently deal with any situation that may arise such as RDM Cases and sometimes more complex issues such as accidental MRDM.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+ive often seen you IG
=i am a NATO main so i can't comment much on the other stuff so how about tonight i do a rule check with you

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-neutral
Little to no interactions but is subject to change in the week. Also your app is very detailed and it can be seen that you have put a lot of effort in it

Good luck

Last edited:

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

I've had no interactions with you outside of the occasional sit, however your app appears to be of a very high standard which shows me you're passionate about becoming a member of staff which is always great.

Good luck with your application, Benjamin.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
Hi Benjamin I sadly have had little to no interactions with you so I am not able too comment on either your rule knowledge or maturity. It is a important part of being staff too become known and respected within the community I can tell you care about the server and that your app is very well made however under the circumstances above I will be giving you a neutral.

Good luck!

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Neutral
-No interactions
-/+Activity is decent
+Seems mature
-Probably dosent have good rule knowledge considering you have been on the server for 2 weeks

Good luck!

Benjamin

Sep 5, 2021
Thanks for all the feedback, I understand that some people may not have any or little interactions with me on server, if anyone would like to know me better or generally have a chat, let me know and I’ll do my best to introduce myself.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+/-Neutral (subject to change)
+Active IG/TS
+good application
+seems mature

-No interaction
+/- unsure about rule knowledge

Hello Benjamin im going to give you an neutral for the listed reasons above but its subject to change if you want to have a little chat just poke me on teamspeak when you see me online.

Goodluck (y)

17thAR LTCOL Michiel
MRP GAMEMASTER

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
NEUTRAL

Not seen ingame or on TS
Unsure about maturity and rule knowledge

No interactions with you

You do though, have a very good application, I'd recommend spending a couple more weeks on the server so more people get to know you and so you get to experience different staff situations more closely, that is just my opinion though.

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-no interactions
-unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, benjamin

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+/- Not had any interactions with you

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- Not had enough interactions with you to form a verdict.

Good luck!

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Benjamin,

I’m going to go with -Negative support on this application.

This is only because I believe that only having 2 weeks on this server isn’t long enough to actively get to know the community and how they work. I also think only having a USSR character harms you in the way of possibly only knowing half the server as some only main one side but have a second character they don’t play much.

Best of luck

Duckie

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
Neutral.

Hello Benjamin, I have chosen to go with a Neutral on this one as I have not had any interactions with you nor really seen you in Teamspeak to leave a verdict.

However I still wish you best of luck and hope that everything goes fine.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Unfortunately I have to go with a Neutral.

I have had only some interactions with you, but not enough to leave a good verdict. I can say you are active and I see you in game a lot.

Good luck

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
Neutral

Hi Benjamin, I haven't had the chance to have many interactions with you which is why I have opted for a neutral vote. I think you made a really good application and you are really eager. I don't know what your rule knowledge is like or what sort of person you are. I hope we can have more interactions in the future!

Good luck!! :)

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Reading over your application you have more than enough experience to moderate on MRP. However, without being able to verify that along with being unable to verify the kind of person you are, either by my own personal experience or reliance on verdicts which are majority of neutral due to not knowing who you are I cannot accept this application.
There is no doubt in my mind, if you do have this experience which you state in your application, I am sure your next time applying you'll have no problem. My recommendation is to interact with the community, player USSR & NATO and become better known within community. Help out new players, train new TRNs and prove to the staff your experience and knowledge.

@Benjamin Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks.

- Hersh

Reactions: Benjamin
Status
Not open for further replies.