Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202880978

Discord name: Beskar#0017

For how long have you played on MRP: 6/7 month's

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: CEST

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Beskar

USSR name (regiment and rank): USSR Infantry Beskar2

Civilian name: Beskar

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do, and I use that the most.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have made no previous NHC application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 4 warnings from a long time ago and have been kicked 2 or 3 times for lag prevention.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes, I have played many MRP’s and I became General of the Air Force on another community. Next to that I have been a CO from an airforce regiment on another server.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I’m very dedicated in what I’m doing. The first day I joined CG MRP, I joined JAF and never left since. Next to that I think that I’m a good fit since I know how to manage a large regiment (JAF) that’ll help me in managing NATO as a whole during as example wars. Also my leadership is great in my opinion, I know how to manage JAF in wars, trainings and rescue missions aswell as keeping them calm and stop them from messing around during debriefs. I’m not afraid of making decisions, If I have to make an important decision quickly then I will do that quickly and with my best will. I’m good in multi tasking and this is ideal in leading wars in my opinion as I can do multiple things while leading. I also have been leading early morning wars to gain experience, I’ve had a major victory, victory and a minor defeat in my recent wars I led for NATO

List your in-game ranks on MRP: Senior Moderator and JAF Captain.

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strenghts:

Active over a long period of time during the day. I can be on early until late at night.

Leadership, I believe I have gained quite good experience from leading one of the biggest regiments of NATO during wars which can help out.

Approachable, I’m very approachable and I’m open for a nice chat with everyone. Next to that If I’m needed I can be there immediately. I also respond very fast to PM’s on Discord aswell as in-game.

Communication, I have a good relationship with all regiments and have great communication between other CO’s of other regiments.

Multitasking, I can do multiple things at a time, once in a war I was the only CO there was no one higher than me. During this war I had to lead, place FOB’s (before strenght update), pilot CAS and co-pilot for myself.

Experience in leading NATO wars in early morning when there is no NHC.

Weaknessess:

I can get too angry sometimes, If someone fucks up with as example failing to bomb a tank thats killing a lot of NATO I can get quite angry at that time but after war I go back and tell them I was sorry for being to angry and putting more pressure on them. I try to improve myself on getting too angry.

Thanks Beskar, (I tried my best on grammar)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: sahns and Epicstorm

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
HUGE +SUPPORT

Beskar, since my return to the server you've become an incredible CO, who is friendly and approachable and strict when the situation requires it. You are an outstanding leader in JAF, however I haven't seen you lead a war most likely due to my LOA. I'd love to see you become a BGEN and I am very sure that you would fit into the role perfectly.

The very best of luck, Beskar.

Reactions: Beskar

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+ Support

- Mature
- Is a incredibly good CO, when I was in JAF he always helped me.
- Active IG/TS3
- Great leadership capabilities.
- Have seen lead wars with good result

Good Luck!

(edited, forgot to add something)

Last edited:

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
-He leaded many wars when i was always on so i see very good skills in leadership
-I think i always see you ingame and teamspeak
And to be honest i think you really deserve to be NHC
Good luck ! ?

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
+Mature.
+Friendly and approachable.

You have only just came off a huge LOA, I'd need to see constant activity over the next week or two before I can support your activity.
Your leadership skills are good however I've never seen you lead a war therefore, I can't comment on that.

Nevertheless, goodluck.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
mega +SUPPORT
+Active IG and TS
+friendly and mature
+good leader
+good RP( being a drug dealer)

will be good NHC to have beskar!

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

• Wow

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Neutral
+Good leader
+Good CPT
+Mature
+/- Id say activity needs improvement
-Just came of huge LOA
-can get mad at times

Best of luck Beskar

- Harvey

Last edited:

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
++Support

+Active
+Mature
+A very good leader

Your are very much NHC material

Good luck!

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
+ Support
I have worked below Beskar throughout my entire time in JAF, and he has always been a good CO to me, however since I've been introduced to the CO team I have realized all the background work and constant effort he is putting into the regiment, he is an extremely hard worker (even when he is on LOA not able to access PC) he is keeping a check on everything, ensuring JAF runs smoothly. Beskar is a very mature and active CO and whenever I have gone to him with challenging situations he has put in place effective resolutions. I do not doubt that Beskar would make an excellent addition to the NHC team, and in my opinion, we need a few more additions to help lead wars.

Good luck Beskar and I hope to see you on the NHC team.

• Love

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Friendly
-Staff has given you the discipline to with hold it in HC
-Came off a big LOA

Good luck
I have a feeling there only gonna accept 1 JAF as NHC, prove you are a better applicant over the other

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support
+Active IG/TS3
+Mature, friendly and approachable
+Great leader
+Previous experience

Hey beskar, this is going to be a big +support from me, I have had several interactions with you and all of them were positive, I think I also saw you lead a war like once or twice and you seemed really good at doing so.
Good luck!

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+Support

- Mature
- Active IG and TS
- Never had a bad interaction with you

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+ Support

Seen the results of you leading wars in JAF Co's a few times and would be a good addition to the team I believe.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Thanks everyone for the verdicts I came off my LOA a week ago, tomorrow. I hope this won't be a big issue as I'm very active since I came off my LOA. I have put a screenshot below to show that

1629560934418.png

redsmufc

Jun 1, 2021

FAT+support

• Very good leader and is successful in what ever he does
  • Active IG and TS
  • Helps the regiment a whole lot
  • Went on a BIG LOA and still was organising JAF afk
  • Deserves the rank
Goodluck!
everyone in JAF will miss you but you have helped every single member of JAF!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- Good pilot
- Good leadership
- Active IG and TS

Good luck!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3

+ Experience leading JAF
+ Friendly & approachable

Wanted to wait a bit before leaving a verdict on your application as you only recently came off of an LOA, but I've seen that you're definitely back to being active, so you have my support.

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Knows his way around as a Captain
+ Very Fun & Kind & Friendly

Hope you become NHC man best of luck to you my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.