Beskar's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mikail1230

For how long have you played on CG MRP: The same day I joined this server I joined JAF and that was on 14/02/2021 19:22:03

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: Central European Time

In-game name and Previous Names: I haven't really got an other name on the server. My main character's name is Beskar and on my other characters its rakseB which is Beskar backwards, and other one is B3sk4r.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:537035426

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no kicks and no bans, but I believe I have 4 warnings if I'm not wrong because it is a long time ago. If I do remember correctly its 3 warnings for RDM and one FearRP.

-1 Warning of RDM was at the time I was around SGT when I was new with flying CAS helicopters and a Colonel ordered me to kill USSR that were in our territory then got warned for it and I believe it was like a group of 2 or 3 USSR. I didn't agree with this warning but I accepted it anyway.

-FearRP warning was because I was driving in a humvee and there were 2 USSR and 1 NATO Spy that was disguised as an USSR, So technically i couldn't get kidnapped but was still warned for FearRP. It was also a difficult situation because there were 2 actual USSR and 1 NATO spy disguised as USSR so numbers were even.

-2 other RDM warnings can't remember.

And for those 4 warnings I haven’t broke the rules intentionally and also I have to say since I became a SNCO (MSGT+), I became more serious and became more familiar with the rules and I dont think I have got in any trouble with staff what so ever.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have almost 2.2k on Garry's Mod and I am moderative person. I became lower ranks such as Moderator and higher ranks like Community Manager and Staff Manager.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to play a lot of SantosRP at the time it was popping and everyone played it. It was basically a very serious real-life based roleplay mode called SantosRP. I also played on an other serious real-life based gamemode but I believe I cannot name this gamemode as the servername is the same as the gamemode-name. For the rest I played MRP alot on other servers aswell.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I play everyday and I play from 3 to 5 hours a day, in the weekend and holidays at most I play around 8 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a staff member on this server because since the day I joined I fell in love with the community. How the server works in general with the war-system etc. I want to join the staff-team because I want to help out with moderating on this server during wars but not only wars, also during peacetime and pre-war. But also during later hours in the night I myself needed staff to help-out, but the help most of the time came late (Which is totally understandable if you are not a night owl like me) and I think that I can be that person who still takes sits in later hours.
-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: What I think I am able to help with is that I am a person as I said I like helping out that means that I like moderating which I did a lot in my 2.2k hours aswell. I don't mind going moderating 2 wars in a row if its really needed. I treat everyone equally whether its a person I like or hate. And I also believe that I can bring my past experience and qualities to this server and use and share with other members of the staff team.

Note from Beskar: I understand that my grammar is really bad this is because I am not English, I learned the language from games like Garry's Mod. I understand full english I just can't with the grammar.

Last edited:

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+Support

+Good Application. (Shown motivation in wanting this position)
+Decent Rule Knowledge.
+Active on TS & Discord.
+Friendly towards anyone.

Good luck friend!
- Snif

Reactions: Beskar

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
+ support

+ great rule knowledge
+ active ts3/ig
+overall nice fit for mod

good luck beskar!

-Johnny De Sins

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Beskar!

Today I will be going with a =Neutral because I really haven't interacted with you, only a little so I am unsure of rule knowledge and maturity.

Good Luck!

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
= Neutral

Hello, Beskar I have to leave a neutral since I haven't had any interactions with you

Good luck

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
= Neutral

Hello, Beskar I have to leave a neutral since I haven't had any interactions with you

Good luck
I get that you are leaving a neutral, I guess because I believe your main is USSR and my main is NATO but thanks for your verdict ?.

-Beskar

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.
+Not had any problems with you.
+Decent Rule knowledge.

Hello there, Beskar, I'm giving you a +support for those reasons stated.

Good Luck!!!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hello Beskar!

Today I will be going with a =Neutral because I really haven't interacted with you, only a little so I am unsure of rule knowledge and maturity.

Good Luck!

Hello, Thanks for your verdict. If you want we can have a chat on teamspeak or in-game. And also I believe we have been in a CAS heli during a war today.

Thanks for your verdict.

-Beskar

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+mature
+active in TS and IG
+good rule knowledge
+active in discord

overall good fit for mod

-a big fat minge(tony)

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+ Support
+ Active IG and TS3
+ Staff experience

+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

+ Very good rule knowledge
Come drop me a poke on TS and we can easily talk!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
- Decent application
- Active in game and TS
+/- Unsure about rule knowledge

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+Support

+Very Active and a Great JAF member
+Active on TS
+Good Application
+Good rule knowledge

Beskar, I do believe you would be a good Staff member.

Wish you the best of luck

TM

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Thank you all for the verdicts

if you would like to test me on my rule knowledge you are free to poke/move me anytime on Teamspeak

if you have any other questions you are also free to poke/move me for that anytime. I will be happy to answer them.

I had also some of you that were unsure about ruleknowledge poked on TS3 but haven’t got a reply back from, except from one person who tested me and changed the verdict after.

-Beskar

Last edited:

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+support
+good activity
+semi decent rule knowledge
+mature

Good luck lad hope u get accepted