Not open for further replies.

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Your Discord name & tag: fisc#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: MRP

Date of ban (if known): 19/10/21

Reason for ban (if known): Too many infractions, warned for "Randomly Pinging Staff"

Who banned you?: MEE6 (Falcon)

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): a few hours ago, falcon had made some announcement, in which i pinged him with a message about the announcement. it was a legitimate message which i had no mingy or hurtful meaning with. a few hours later i was banned. i beleive falcon is being very sensitive (knowing i was one warn away from a permaban), and i should not be banned.

Last edited:

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi Jez,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In your time on our discord server, you have accumulated 20 infractions excluding the one issued that resulted in your ban. Many of which were given before our new automatic punishment system was put in place which would have resulted in you being removed much earlier. Your ban was only issued as you warned for unnecessarily pinging me attempting to make fun of an announcement I had made to all USSR officers, something in which you were in no way involved. For this reason, your ban shall remain in place at this time.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.