Bink is deeply sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk/Shanks

Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Bonk
Your SteamID: 76561198872944062/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872944062/
Date of ban: Monday 2nd August
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxic
Who banned you: Relman
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop being toxic to people even if they annoy me I will try to stay calm and walk away rather than going all out on them. I am a changed man I have stopped being aggressive and I will do everything in my power to stay calm. I would not get in unnecessary fights.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I really miss playing on CC and I would like to rejoin the community and have fun once again. I miss the server because it was unique and I miss the people on it as well I had fun when I used to play. I miss the cool RP we used to do and the cool events.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am grown now I am not a kid anymore I can follow the rules have really changed and i will not get in fights I am chill now
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its unique and I miss the people from the server. I miss the server the RP the event and all the fun things we did.

Cope

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Bonk,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. You have been banned many times previously and made many successful ban appeals previously. Whenever we have accepted your previous appeals it has been on the condition that you have promised to change only to get banned again for the exact same reasons. This cycle has gone on too many times for us to simply lift your ban again the first time around on the basis of purely an apology.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks time.
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.