-
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since the release
-
-
In what country are you located?: England-UK
-
Time zone: GMT
-
In-game name and Previous Names: Ones I can think of- Blackout, Colt, Fox, Thorn, Wolffe
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187910573
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM App
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, Star Wars RP, Was KGB LTCOL
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Because i love providing players with RP scenario's, most of the time players are sitting in base during peacetime with nothing to do other than maybe do a tryout or two, i would like to give players the opportunity to express their RP capability all the while providing a fun enviroment.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have played on MRP since day 1 and has been in quite a few regiments I understand a lot of the regiments and what they like and what they dislike. I believe that I could bring some fresh event ideas in, as well as smaller events to do in peacetime. I like to think of myself as a creative person with a lot to give. I like to link events into others to create a nice atmosphere and make it feel as if it's not forced.

-

Please List 5 small event ideas (Which wouldn't require a map change):
(1. Munitions) The Russians have a convey of new munition's from the local town, with the road past cabin blocked by debris, they have to go through outpost, NATO are to ambush the convoy and steal the munitions ( They can do this however they want, whether it be a roadblock or ambush from hills) (Links to the 10th/17thAR mission)
(2. Auction) Held in town people would auction off they own things, people could put their own things up there (could be anything) such as a perfect pumpkin for example or perfect cyanide pills.
(3. Fight Or Flight) JAF And ABT are at a standoff above highland, they have deployed 2 helicopters each and engage in a all out aerial war.
(4. Parkour) A few steps would be placed around the map leading up to the skybox where a small chest would be placed containing a prize (would be money, vpoints ect)
(5. Shops) Various shops would be placed around town, these could be food shops, guns shops, players could take initative and make their own one that i could setup where they could sell whatever they wanted.

-

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas (Which would be what we call Map Change Events):
(1.) Vladamir Putin is said to be making a route throughout Sibiu, Romania, NATO, has been moving troops into Serbia and Bulgaria in an attempt to kidnap the Monarch and invade Romania. The USSR has also developed a new serum which gives people inhuman strength, )Another objective for NATO) The map change would be something like a city with multiple key points leading up to Putin, If NATO succeeds in capturing Putin they will go onto the part of the event. (Tanks are allowed and heli's after 20 mins)
(2.) With Putin kidnapped the USSR is outraged, pulling the best of the best to take back their leader, they have gotten intel that Putin is being held in a top-secret bunker deep underground, the USSR launch an attack to retrieve Putin, either side have also promised local civilians freedom if they fight for their side, (If NATO got the serum last event they can also use it) (NATO have to defend against the onslaught, Spies are allowed before war, Tanks are allowed, heli's after 20 mins) (There is a topside to the map with the bunker being underground)
(The serum will increase their size them and give them a lot of health)

-

What missions would you make for each regiment in NATO (SAS, MP,17th, JAF, ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
(SAS)- SAS have to breach into a where an Ex USSR Scientist is being held by KGB, he is to executed 10 minutes after the mission starts, they will breach into the building, taking out any hostiles and retrieve the scientist to learn of his intel. (Leads into big event) (links to KGB mission)
(MP) A few people are fed up showing their ID's and have decided to revolt and take over HC offices, trying to extract private data and sell it off they are to detain these traitors and put them in a court trial where their fate will be decided. (2) Leaked USSR comms tell NATO that a body of a dead AG COL lays atop shacks hill that contain secret access credentials, MP are to recover the body while fending off SHA. (links to SHA mission)
(17th) Word has it that the 10th steel division is mounting and offensive of tanks into town as a display of power as well as holding a lot of explosives in a stash in an ongoing deal with the militia, in retaliation the 17thAR move swiftly into town with their forces and stand up to the enemy ans sabatage the 10th munitions deal. (Links with 10th mission)
(JAF) A USSR operactive turned rogue has left a dead drop of information at outpost, JAF is deployed to recover the information, ABT attack and the JAF must fend them off and recover the intel. (Links to ABT mission)
(ISAF) NATO have recieved a distress call from a rogue USSR claiming that he will offer valuble data for free passage, ISAF are to extract the information from the target and defend from the approaching SHA. (Leads into big event) (links to AG mission and SHA mission)

-

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR (AG, KGB,10TH, ABT, SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:
(AG) A rogue unit has come into possession of critical data with regards to the Immortal President Vladamir Putin. He's gone as far as to reach Outpost before his escape vehicle hit a rock and broke down. The traitor has relayed a distress signal to the NATO offering all the data available to him for free passage; NATO have deployed the ISAF. AG is tasked with doing whatever is necessary to recover this data and assassinate the enemy of the USSR and escape before the ISAF arrive. They have been instructed to call in reinforcments from SHA in the event they are overrun. (may lead into big event) (links to ISAF mission)
(KGB) You are to search and neutralize a Soviet scientist willing to defect to the NATO who is pinned down in Town. You request orders from the UHC but comms return static. Keep the scientist alive from the incoming SAS raid then neutralize when orders are confirmed. (Leads into big event) (links to SAS mission)
(10th) Hearing about a covert deal with the Militia, the 17thAR have deployed multiple armored vehicles to increase tensions and prevent USSR from intercepting the new explosives from the black market. The 10thSD will be responsible to throw off any efforts to jeopardize this deal as it is in the best interests of the USSR. They are told to do all it takes to ensure the deal goes through. (Links with 17th mission)
(ABT) The USSR has come in contact with leaked comms chatter indicating a dead drop of information from a USSR operative turned rogue. NATO has dispatched the JAF to recover the dead drop. ABT is tasked with countering the recovery efforts at outpost against the JAF. (Links to JAF mission)
(SHA) Due to global warming, the glaciers on the top of the Shacks hills have melted, and satellite imagery indicates that the body of the slain AG COL has been sighted with all his materials intact. The UHC believe that his body will still contain access credentials that could put the entire base at jeopardy. The SHA have been assigned to recover the body and all related materials. (may lead into big event) (links to MP mission)

• Love
Reactions: Epicstorm

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
-Good Event Ideas
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Mature
-Very Friendly
-Good rule knowledge

GOOD LUCK...

Reactions: Fox

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Good event ideas, active IG and TS, mature and friendly. GL HF

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Good event ideas

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
+Support
-Active in game and TS
-Good event ideas
-Mature and friendly.

Good luck raiden ryden mael ryden wolffe fox colt thorn blackout.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+ Huge Support
- Very Active In-game and TS3
- Good rule knowledge
- Mature and friendly
- Never had a bad interaction
- Great ideas

- Good Luck!

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
Very active in-game
Active on TS3 and Discord

Demonstrates great qualities of creativity
Seemingly mature and friendly
Love the ideas, especially the USSR ones
😍😍😍

Good luck!

• Love

Blitz

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Hi there today i am going to give you a Neutral

+Active in game
+Active in TS
+You have some good ideas
-Had a few issues with you

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+really friendly and nice in game

+very active in game and in ts

+ you have some great ideas and would love to see them flourish

+ mature and good rule knowledge never had a problem with you

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Good Event Ideas
-Active In-Game
-Active In TS3
-Mature
-Very Friendly
-Good rule knowledge

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jhritchie11
-
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since the release
-
-
In what country are you located?: England-UK
-
Time zone: GMT
-
In-game name and Previous Names: Ones I can think of- Blackout, Colt, Fox, Thorn, Wolffe
-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187910573
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM App
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, Star Wars RP, Was KGB LTCOL
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Because i love providing players with RP scenario's, most of the time players are sitting in base during peacetime with nothing to do other than maybe do a tryout or two, i would like to give players the opportunity to express their RP capability all the while providing a fun enviroment.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have played on MRP since day 1 and has been in quite a few regiments I understand a lot of the regiments and what they like and what they dislike. I believe that I could bring some fresh event ideas in, as well as smaller events to do in peacetime. I like to think of myself as a creative person with a lot to give. I like to link events into others to create a nice atmosphere and make it feel as if it's not forced.

-

Please List 5 small event ideas (Which wouldn't require a map change):
(1. Munitions) The Russians have a convey of new munition's from the local town, with the road past cabin blocked by debris, they have to go through outpost, NATO are to ambush the convoy and steal the munitions ( They can do this however they want, whether it be a roadblock or ambush from hills) (Links to the 10th/17thAR mission)
(2. Auction) Held in town people would auction off they own things, people could put their own things up there (could be anything) such as a perfect pumpkin for example or perfect cyanide pills.
(3. Fight Or Flight) JAF And ABT are at a standoff above highland, they have deployed 2 helicopters each and engage in a all out aerial war.
(4. Parkour) A few steps would be placed around the map leading up to the skybox where a small chest would be placed containing a prize (would be money, vpoints ect)
(5. Shops) Various shops would be placed around town, these could be food shops, guns shops, players could take initative and make their own one that i could setup where they could sell whatever they wanted.

-

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas (Which would be what we call Map Change Events):
(1.) Vladamir Putin is said to be making a route throughout Sibiu, Romania, NATO, has been moving troops into Serbia and Bulgaria in an attempt to kidnap the Monarch and invade Romania. The USSR has also developed a new serum which gives people inhuman strength, )Another objective for NATO) The map change would be something like a city with multiple key points leading up to Putin, If NATO succeeds in capturing Putin they will go onto the part of the event. (Tanks are allowed and heli's after 20 mins)
(2.) With Putin kidnapped the USSR is outraged, pulling the best of the best to take back their leader, they have gotten intel that Putin is being held in a top-secret bunker deep underground, the USSR launch an attack to retrieve Putin, either side have also promised local civilians freedom if they fight for their side, (If NATO got the serum last event they can also use it) (NATO have to defend against the onslaught, Spies are allowed before war, Tanks are allowed, heli's after 20 mins) (There is a topside to the map with the bunker being underground)
(The serum will increase their size them and give them a lot of health)

-

What missions would you make for each regiment in NATO (SAS, MP,17th, JAF, ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:
(SAS)- SAS have to breach into a where an Ex USSR Scientist is being held by KGB, he is to executed 10 minutes after the mission starts, they will breach into the building, taking out any hostiles and retrieve the scientist to learn of his intel. (Leads into big event) (links to KGB mission)
(MP) A few people are fed up showing their ID's and have decided to revolt and take over HC offices, trying to extract private data and sell it off they are to detain these traitors and put them in a court trial where their fate will be decided. (2) Leaked USSR comms tell NATO that a body of a dead AG COL lays atop shacks hill that contain secret access credentials, MP are to recover the body while fending off SHA. (links to SHA mission)
(17th) Word has it that the 10th steel division is mounting and offensive of tanks into town as a display of power as well as holding a lot of explosives in a stash in an ongoing deal with the militia, in retaliation the 17thAR move swiftly into town with their forces and stand up to the enemy ans sabatage the 10th munitions deal. (Links with 10th mission)
(JAF) A USSR operactive turned rogue has left a dead drop of information at outpost, JAF is deployed to recover the information, ABT attack and the JAF must fend them off and recover the intel. (Links to ABT mission)
(ISAF) NATO have recieved a distress call from a rogue USSR claiming that he will offer valuble data for free passage, ISAF are to extract the information from the target and defend from the approaching SHA. (Leads into big event) (links to AG mission and SHA mission)

-

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR (AG, KGB,10TH, ABT, SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:
(AG) A rogue unit has come into possession of critical data with regards to the Immortal President Vladamir Putin. He's gone as far as to reach Outpost before his escape vehicle hit a rock and broke down. The traitor has relayed a distress signal to the NATO offering all the data available to him for free passage; NATO have deployed the ISAF. AG is tasked with doing whatever is necessary to recover this data and assassinate the enemy of the USSR and escape before the ISAF arrive. They have been instructed to call in reinforcments from SHA in the event they are overrun. (may lead into big event) (links to ISAF mission)
(KGB) You are to search and neutralize a Soviet scientist willing to defect to the NATO who is pinned down in Town. You request orders from the UHC but comms return static. Keep the scientist alive from the incoming SAS raid then neutralize when orders are confirmed. (Leads into big event) (links to SAS mission)
(10th) Hearing about a covert deal with the Militia, the 17thAR have deployed multiple armored vehicles to increase tensions and prevent USSR from intercepting the new explosives from the black market. The 10thSD will be responsible to throw off any efforts to jeopardize this deal as it is in the best interests of the USSR. They are told to do all it takes to ensure the deal goes through. (Links with 17th mission)
(ABT) The USSR has come in contact with leaked comms chatter indicating a dead drop of information from a USSR operative turned rogue. NATO has dispatched the JAF to recover the dead drop. ABT is tasked with countering the recovery efforts at outpost against the JAF. (Links to JAF mission)
(SHA) Due to global warming, the glaciers on the top of the Shacks hills have melted, and satellite imagery indicates that the body of the slain AG COL has been sighted with all his materials intact. The UHC believe that his body will still contain access credentials that could put the entire base at jeopardy. The SHA have been assigned to recover the body and all related materials. (may lead into big event) (links to MP mission)
+support
- good ideas
- meets requirements
- friendly
- active in ts3 + game

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+Support

- Active ingame and TS
- Good rule knowledge
- Great ideas