Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:91861058
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No this is my second
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a few warnings back on original highlands and maybe 1 on Afghan, I have one for powergaming and failrp but that's it.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes I used to be a gamemaster on this server until I resigned
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
This is the first RP server I have taken seriously
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4+ as I have now finished school
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I have spoken to a few people and have said that event numbers are dropping and the events that are being done are of minimal effort. I think if I was allowed to return I would be able to step up the number of events and one-up the events I used to do.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have past experience as a gamemaster and I know I can improve on the events I used to do and still keep the numbers of events I do at an all-time high.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

1. We've struck oil!: Word is out that a large amount of oil is hiding under the sluggish terrain of swamps after some civs were digging around the area. Both Nato and USSR have taken an interest in this as they need oil to keep their armies running. The objective for both armies is to gain control of swamps to gain control of the oil. Tanks and helis will not be allowed as they don't want to set the area on fire with their explosions. The winner is determined by which team can gain control of swamps for 5 minutes. The winner will be given an extra CAS and MTB of their choice as they can now fuel it with the extra oil.

2. Convoy ambush: Nato is moving high levels of munition through the town area. Local spies in town have made USSR aware of this and it is now in their interests to intercept this. SHA and 10th are tasked with deploying a task force to try and steal these supplies for the USSR. If NATO manages to hold of the USSR and get the supplies back to base they will be rewarded with every one of their FOBS having max ammo for the next war. If USSR manages to steal the supplies they can get max ammo for all their fobs for the next war.

3.Virus outbreak: A deadly new virus that has originated from Thailand has made its way to Poland. Only one man has the vaccine and knowledge on how to produce it. Dr Buck. Both sides have to go and extract Dr Buck from his lab up in radar station and get him back to base. No Armoured vehicles as they can't get up and all of the JAFs pilots are sick at the moment. No reward for this event.

4. A Russian EMP has gone off in space and over the surrounding areas of highlands. NATO is in scrambles as they now cannot deploy the trusty advanced UAV at the start of each war. The way to get their equipment back up and functional is by completing a serious of puzzles in bunker and outpost which reveals a code which is to be put in up in radar station to allow them to gain access to UAVS again. (Could be done for both sides I just wrote about nato in this one though)

5. NATO has been very naughty and has been hiding toxic waste under the cabin. This toxic waste could reach the USSR water supply so they will want to try and stop that. They will have to set up a perimeter around the area and locate the barrels. They will then have to move the barrels to a safe location(bunker) in which they can then be safely destroyed.(Again can work with both teams just i chose to write about USSR)

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

Battle of downtown(rp_downtown_civilgamers_v6):

NATO is launching an offensive on the downtown area from their base of the oil rig. They will be landing at the areas of the helipads where they will then be able to spawn in their tanks(they will already have access to their helis). They will need to fight through the city with USSR trying to defend the points. Once a point is capped the USSR won't be able to regain it. You can spawn on all the points you own(except for when USSR are defending the coastal part. Tanks will have 30 mins restock and if the heli pilots are able to fly with a low skybox they will get a restock of one hour. FIghting will take part over the entire map and at the end no team will be given a reward. This will be two wars with a 20 mins prewar between the two wars for FOB duties etc.

Battle of Hope(gm_rudmerge)

USSR has made a landing in the town of hope and are fighting their way through the town. Again once you capture a point you cannot lose the point. Tanks will have a 30 mins restock and helis will have a one hour restock as there is a very high skybox. Two wars with a 20 mins prewar in between. But you cannot spawn on every point a FOBs will be legal on this map.

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

SAS: SAS will have to breach into town prisons to secure a VIP which is being defended by local militants. They will have to get them out of the jail safe and extract them to nato base.

MP: The truth of how Mohammed Zizo Shalaal has made his billions has been exposed. He makes use of child slavery in his factories back in Afghan, MP will have to storm cabin which is being defended by the hired militants hired by zizo. They will have to get him back to base to face trial.

17th: The very naughty Timothy Taylor has left a field of mines down in outpost. 17th most make their way down there and defuse all the bombs set by him.

JAF: Zizo is wanting a show and he wants a 'gravity defining' one. JAF must put on an airshow for the billionaire in hopes of them receiving a large donation(this is before the mp event)

ISAF: Ambush a USSR convoy and kidnap and USSR VIP

What missions would you make for each regiment in USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

AG: An NHC has crashlanded in outpost and ag must get in there and extract him back to base for interrogation.

KGB: A protest is occurring in town due to the treatment of civs by the USSR. KGB must act as riot control to calm the situation down and not allow it to esculate.

ABT: ABT must hunt down insurgents with the use of helis for reconnaissance and ground to take them out.

SHA: Hold an area that has important supplies from a militia attack.

Thank you for reading my application:)

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hey bobby1.

I believe that u were demoted from gm and you made an appeal twice which it got denied
if u want to return to GM again u need to make an appeal,
anyways, even if u were allowed to make an application

I will Support you, the reason why am I supporting u is because
of ur maturity, GM always needs a good maturity and I believe u'll do amazing
ur events ideas is really good I'm not gonna lie,

Good luck on ur application Bobby1. Make us
proud.

Reactions: Bobby1

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Application On Hold

I'm going to lock this, for now, you have previously appealed your resignation twice and have been given no instruction to make an application instead. This will remain locked until myself and the Head Gamemaster discuss how to move forward.​

Application Denied

You were told to re-appeal your demotion rather than create an entirely new application, we appreciate your enthusiasm but we request that you make a demotion appeal as instructed instead.​

Status
Not open for further replies.