Grizzle221169

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
Since 26/12/20

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom(England)

Time zone:
GMT

In-game name and Previous Names:
Nato(17AR CSM Bobby.Shmurda) Ussr(KGB PFC Bobby Sidorov)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:91861058

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my second application

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I received a few warnings when I first joined the server. These were for failrp and maybe RDM. I was once banned for 12 hours but this was hopefully put off my record. All I did was LTAP out of panic, for this I found a spy in the base and when I went to speak to him I recognized his voice, I left when he said he would call a sit but I returned 5 minutes later, but I was still banned but it was revoked after I explained myself. This was when I was new and my rule knowledge wasn't anywhere as good as it is now.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No this would be my first time (was year 4 school council though ;))

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
CG MRP is the first server I have fully committed to.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Weekdays I will hopefully be on for 2-4 hours but depending on school work and other things.
On weekends I am usually on for 4+ hours

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
For the month and a bit that I have been playing on this server, I have always feel welcomed by the community. So now I feel like it is my time to give back to the community by becoming a moderator and helping out on the server! I also believe I could help boost the level of roleplaying on the server and give people a better MRP experience.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'd say I am a pretty lenient and calm person who wouldn't lash out on minges who have the whole intention of MRDM. When I first joined I would have shot back but during the time I have been playing my maturity levels have increased and I would be able to deal with the situation calmly and efficiently. For the time I have been playing on the server my rule knowledge has increased. There are obviously things I could improve on but I will always be open to constructive criticism so any problems you have I will try and sort out and fix.

Thanks for reading :)

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
- neutral
-havnt really interacted with you

- unsure on rule knowlage

-unsure on maturity

gl on your mod app tho :3

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Subject to change)

Bobby, you are very active in-game and in Teamspeak, I'm not too sure about your rule knowledge. I'm not sure about your maturity either.

Give me a poke when I'm on Teamspeak and we can have a chat about your rule knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.