Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom(England)
Time zone:
GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:
Nato(17AR SSGT Bobby.Shmurda) Ussr(KGB LCPL Bobby.Shmurda2)
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:91861058
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I received a few warnings when I first joined the server. These were for failrp and maybe RDM. I was once banned for 12 hours but
this was hopefully put off my record. All I did was LTAP out of panic, for this I found a spy in the base and when I went to speak to him I recognized his voice, I left when he said he would call a sit but I returned 5 minutes later, but I was still banned but it was revoked
after I explained myself. This was when I was new and my rule knowledge wasn't anywhere as good as it is now.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No this would be my first time
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
CG MRP is the first server I have fully committed to.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Weekdays I will hopefully be on for 2-4 hours but depending on school work and other things.
On weekends I am usually on for 4+ hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: For the month that I have been playing on this server, I have always feel welcomed by the community. So now I feel like it is my time to give back to the community by becoming a moderator and helping out on the server!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'd say I am a pretty lenient and calm person who wouldn't lash out on minges who have the whole intention of MRDM. When I first joined I would have shot back but during the time I have been playing my maturity levels have increased and I would be able to deal with the situation calmly and efficiently. For the time I have been playing on the server my rule knowledge has increased. There are obviously things I could improve on but I will always be open to constructive criticism so if I do get rejected I will try and work on what I did wrong and apply again in the near future. :)

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello adambridge65!

Today I will be going with a -Neutral!

The reason why I am going Neutral is because I haven't really interacted with you no had rp with you. I haven't seen you in TS or In game. Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity. Nevertheless I wish you good luck for your application!

Cluster

Reactions: Bobby1

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello bobby, I'll be going with a neutral, I haven't had interacted with you as much, poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat & have a good one.

Lenny Smith

Jan 10, 2021
+Support
- Friendly Guy
- Good Rule knowledge (Keep uptodate with rule knowledge)
- Good Activity
- Active in TS

Based on this ill be putting forward a +Support had a brilliant chat on teamspeak best of luck!

fiski69

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 24, 2020
What is your forums profile icon my friend?
please fix this at is could be considered offensive 👍🏻
mate please do not commit the offensive thanks

+neutral
active in game
i dont know you

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied

Follow the format next time and answer all the questions. You have missed a decent portion of the application. This is just sloppy and doesn't fill me with confidence that you will make a good staff member.
You can reapply in 2 weeks​

Locked. 🔒

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You will need to speak to me for my approval before you submit another mod app. Contact me to find out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.