Not open for further replies.

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Bobby1
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91861058
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/epicsexoffender
Date of ban: 20/4/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban evasion/ and MRDM X | racism (before ban evasion)
Who banned you: Sahns/Terry walker
Ban length?: 30 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Have a think before I do an action that will have an effect on the server and on me.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I've served a good length of my ban and I feel like I am ready to return to the MRP community, I want to experience (the not-so-new no) the new DLC and see some people who played the server when I did.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Knowing that if I commit another severe offence against the rules I will be permanently banned from the server with a very low chance of being back allowed on the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I want to see all the things that were added in the time I have been banned and see how much its changed from Christmas 2020 when I first joined the server.

-Bobby1

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bobby1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The answer you have given to the question "how can you assure that you won't break any rules" seems like not an "assurance" that you won't break any rules again and more of a self-aware fact then your next ban may lead to a permaban.
The ban reason and time is valid, and currently I can't see any reason this should get appealed.
For that reason, I will be denying your ban appeal.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.