Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Name:Bobby1
Steam ID::STEAM_0:0:91861058
Previous Rank (convert if required): Gamemaster
Who demoted you?: Resigned
Date of demotion?:18/04/2021
What is the case against you?: I resigned as I had to deal with some things out of gmod
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: A few warns for rdm back on original highlands and one for failrp on afghan and power gaming
What is your side of the story?: I had to deal with some things out of gmod and I wouldn't have time to run the events and play on the server but those issues were resolved quicker than i would've thought and I was able to make a return to the server and continue playing.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
From my first two applications my mentality towards the server has completely, when I did return I was a huge minge on the server with no intention to RP but as time went on I've lost that mentality, and now I am a serious player on the server. I believe that being given a second chance to return to the GM team I will be able to boost the level of RP made in the events and try to bring a level of RP back to events as nowadays there is little RP in the events being carried out and I feel like I would be able to change that and make the server more enjoyable for the people who want events in RP

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
  • Active IG and on TS
  • Was a very good GM previously
  • Professional and mature
  • The hero of 17th AR
Congratulations on getting my support Bobby, Best of luck with your application.

Reactions: Bobby1

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
+
Active ingame / TS
+ Was a really good GM
+ Kept players entertained during peacetime throughout the day which not enough GMs do atm
Good luck sir

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support

I liked you as a Gamemaster and would love to have to back.

On phone so format is wack

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

Bobby you have definitely acted upon the criticism given by me and fellow verdicts and have improved way more
Your maturity is up to par and so is your activity not to mention you did have good events in the past

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.