Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/
Date of ban: 03/05/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (Stacked Bans [Class X])
Who banned you: Server Leadership [SL]
Ban length?: 6 month (26 weeks)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ (Just read them again and understand it all now)
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will make sure to not get a single warning nor ban.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned:
-I feel I should be unbanned because I never knew that you could be banned for Stacked Bans, I will make sure to not do this ever again and it could actually change me from not getting bans because I know now this can ruin my life on the server. I have decided to sit down and think about all of my actions and I will make sure to follow the in-game rules and be more efficient with RP, I was actually deciding to change my character to a Doctor and RP as a Doctor since its more fun and easy than others, I was also spending about 3-4 hours on my Chief of Medicine Application and then I came back to me jailed in the admin room, I was very respective and I accepted the ban and I will make sure to not get ANY punishments again, Thank you for reading this.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: You guys have my permission to watch over me at EVERY RP situation I am in, Also that I am willing to take a permanent ban if I do get stacked bans again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to re-join the server because as you can tell I am quite addictive to the server and love it to bits, It's the only sever I play on gmod and all my 620+ hours has gone into this server, I have gotten I pc last christmas and I am still getting used to PC and RP.

Here's some 'proof' I was willing to RP and not minge anymore. I messaged a fellow CG member about this. It has the time I messaged this too.
1651606007724.png

Last edited:

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We have the stack bans procedures to insure repeated offenders aren't left off with the same punishment every time. The extended time to give the offenders time to think about their actions. Class X Massrdm is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. This shows us you come on just to mess around and RDM most of the time. Please take this time to think about your actions.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.