Bonk wants to join back pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk/Shanks

Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Bonk
Your SteamID: 76561198872944062/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872944062/
Date of ban: Monday 2nd August
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxic
Who banned you: Relman
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop being toxic to people even if they annoy me I will try to stay calm and walk away rather than going all out on them. I am a changed man I have stopped being aggressive and I will do everything in my power to stay calm.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I really miss playing on CC and I would like to rejoin the community and have fun once again. I miss the server because it was unique and I miss the people on it as well I had fun when I used to play.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am grown now I am not a kid anymore I can follow some rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its unique and I miss the people from the server.

Cope

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Bonk,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I'm having to deny your appeal today based on the amount of times this has happened previously with you. You have already been banned many times before for very similar issues and have repeatedly claimed to have changed, only to be banned again within a few weeks for repeatedly breaking the rules and being toxic to players and staff.

Seeing as it was not very long ago that you were banned, I don't believe that you have sufficiently changed to stop this cycle from repeating.

You may re-appeal your ban in 4 weeks time. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord Copeless#2591

Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.