Bonks ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk/Shanks

Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Bonk
Your SteamID: 76561198872944062/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872944062/
Date of ban: Monday 2nd August
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxic
Who banned you: Relman
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cityrp-rules.11/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop being toxic to people even if they annoy me I will try to stay calm and walk away rather than going all out on them. I am a changed man I have stopped being aggressive and I will do everything in my power to stay calm. I would not get in unnecessary fights. I would also be a good member of the community and try to focus my time on other things rather than on unnecessary things. I won't disturb people that are not in RP or do not want to engage in RP with me I won't try to get a reaction out of people and won't disturb people's hustle. I will listen to the admins and try to have serious RP rather than messing about it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I really miss playing on CC and I would like to rejoin the community and have fun once again. I miss the server because it was unique and I miss the people on it as well I had fun when I used to play. I miss the cool RP we used to do and the cool events. I miss when I used to spend nights trying to grind for something that I really wanted like a car and I still didn't reach my goal of opening a bank. I've seen the new update that the server has got and how much better it must be now than it used to be. I miss my gang also.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am grown now I am not a kid anymore I can follow the rules that have really changed and I will not get in fights I am chill now. I won't be toxic to other players or admins and i won't call people names or make fun of them bc they are poor or new players.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's unique and I miss the people from the server. I miss the server the RP the event and all the fun things we did. I want to have serious RP again and want to try the new update and see the new cars and the map changes that are new on the server. I also want to complete my goal of having a bank and helping new players.

I am deeply sorry for what I did.

Last edited:

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Bonk,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal, apologies for taking so long in replying. We believe that enough time has passed since being banned to give you another chance, and would like to see you make a positive contribution to the server again. Bear in mind that any continued bad behaviour will result in you being re-banned, with fewer chances than before.

Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.