Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrayen

Jan 11, 2022
Your in-game name: Brayen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121960259
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204186247
Date of ban: 22.04.2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): minge/harrasment/racism - final warning relman
Who banned you:relman
Ban length?permban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: behave like a decent human beeing
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Really liked the server
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: im changed man and i stopped that childish behaviour long time ago.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Really want to see old pals on my favourite server and see how things changed.
At the be beginning i would like to apologise for all my previous actions. Now i understand that my douche behaviour was not in place and i was causing pain in the ass to all people on the server. I matured enough to admit my wrong doings and not blame other people for it. I would like to say sorry to every single person that suffered because of my childish behaviour, and i can assure you if you let me back to the community i will behave like a decent human beeing.Im over all that racist stuff and now i understand it was not funny,very weird and childish. I stopped bullying people because that is just not funny anymore and its causing more harm than fun, people hop on games to relax not to deal with idiots. I used to think that its all staff fault and not mine but theese people were trying to be part of community where everyone can relax, make new friendships and just enjoy the game.

Cope

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Brayen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. We believe that sufficient time has passed from you being banned to be confident that your behaviour changed. That being said, if your behaviour is similar to before you were banned, you will be permanently banned again without warning, with little chance of ever appealing.
Thanks,
Cope​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.