Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): <hsv>ThiccSlicky</hsv>

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I joined in October, so 2 almost 3 months.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

In-game name and Previous Names: Bubba, Beleka, Soviet Bubba

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78883323

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: The only known warn I have is one for base killing. This was during the first week or two I was playing the server. This was on a event map, I didn't realize I was shooting into the enemy base, and I got a warning.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I was a Senior mod for a Darkrp server for about 3 years. During this time I learned a lot about being a staff member in a community.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I don't have much experience in a serious roleplay server. Im hoping ill be able to learn some experience from this server that can help me in the future, and help me become a better staff member for this community.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends on how school goes for me. My time zone is very different from most people on this server (gmt). I will be able to be on for 2 - 4 hours on weekdays. During the weekends im normally on all day long, so about 6 - 8 hours, if I have nothing going on.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This is my first ever Military RP server. Over the time that I have played this server I have learned a lot about Military RP. The thing that bring me close to this server is the amazing community. When i started I joined my first regiment, and in that regiment I made tons of friends that ended up becoming almost like a family to me.These amazing friends gave me so much memories I will never forget about from this server, and even now I am in a new regiment and my friends from the other and the one I am in now still support me and are still caring for me. This server gave me a new sight into Gmod in a whole. I have been able to interact and talk to people around the world because of this server, and as crazy as it sounds, this server has changed my life. I want to give back to this server and its community by becoming mod and making sure the server stays up and the community loves it for many years to come. That is why I want to become a staff member for this server and for this community.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have lots of experience with being a staff member. I am never biased towards anyone, even if they are a close friend. I believe I am a quick learner when it comes to becoming a mod. When ever I have free time I like to play on the server so I will be able to be a active staff member and support the server. I think that I can make good friends with the current staff team that way we can all help each other out, even if we are against each other during rp events or server related times. There have been many times where I have seen thing go on that mods don't in which I will be able to help with. This is gonna weird sounding, but I can help the developer team with finding and patching glitches, as I have very good in finding glitches/exploits that can potentially be abused to give players a unfair advantage.

Thank you all for reading my staff applications. Good luck to all the others who will be applying, and thank you to everyone who makes me love this server and its community so much.
- Bubba

Reactions: Risky

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+support
Mature
Knows The Rules
Very Active In-Game
Very Active In Teamspeak
Friendly

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+ Active IG
+ Active TS3
+ Trusted, Mature

-/+ Unsure of rule knowledge

Good Luck :)

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+support
Active in game
Active in TS
Good rule knowledge
Mature
probably had a friend called forest

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Mature
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge

Make sure to give me a poke in TS so we could have a friendly chat, have a good one

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
You're a very frequent, familiar face;
You have demonstrated great skill, cooperation and have earned my full respect;
Your app is very well done, I'm practically in love with it, talks a lot about your willingness to assist the community you love;
You're a team player and I absolutely think you're deserving of a shot at Mod.

Best of luck, don't be a minge (only I can), have fun!

fiski69

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 24, 2020
+support
+Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Mature
i salute you sir

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
@Bubba Hello there I do believe that you would make a fine addition to our staff team here on MRP Accepted.
Please go on TeamSpeak and put <Waiting For Interview> in your name and an Admin+ will be with you as soon as they can, good luck on the Interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.