Not open for further replies.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): james warbi

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 months (First played on the server in early December as a different USSR character, changed to Bumble in very late December)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

In-game name and Previous Names: Bumble

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206394102

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes (first time)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Unsure but I think either 1 or 2.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have a lot of experience staffing on some very big DarkRP servers. I have also moderated many Discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played mostly big DarkRP servers that take roleplay very seriously. I have also briefly played on Star Wars RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: For the time that I have been off LOA, I have been active all day every day so far. Because of lockdown, I now have many more opportunities to focus on things I enjoy, such as CG MRP. I can be active for roughly 7 - 9 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator in CG MRP because I believe I can really help the server with my mature attitude, activity, knowledge of rules and moderating experience. I am up and active very early (9 or 10:00 onwards), I can easily deal with any situations that other staff may not even see. I have a very good quality microphone that picks up a clear sound, along with a very fast typing speed of around 85 WPM. I know the rules well and always check for any updates. I have a lot of experience in Gmod (1,350 hours total). I have staffed on many other very popular DarkRP servers before and have been playing this server for quite a while now. I have shown my dedication to the server in my rank, my activity and how long I have stayed here.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can really improve the time it takes to respond and the quality of reports/sits. I have a lot of experience with moderating Gmod servers and have been doing it for years now. I am special because I take pride in my work and go the furthest mile to make sure all players on the server are satisfied with how the report has been dealt with and make sure that there aren't as many problems/issues. I really enjoy helping others and would love to become part of the staff team to allow myself to help out even more in the community. I have a good balance between gameplay and moderating, I will make sure to respond to any reports as soon as I can and will prioritise them over regular roleplay.

Some are unsure of my rule knowledge so I'd be happy to have a chat in TS to just make sure. I'll be on pretty much all day.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral (Subject to change)

My personal experience with you so far is none. I see you active in-game and in TeamSpeak.Good rule knowledge

Did a little research on you and your old name used to be Blobby. With that being said you were blacklisted from KGB because you told Coolioo "suck my cock". Not too sure if you exactly said that but it was something along those lines.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

+Active in-game
+Active on TS
-/+Maturity is questionable
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge

Hello bumble, please poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat, have a good one.

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
Neutral
I have had no interaction with you, but have heard ABT complain about you so I'm going to leave it as Neutral for now.

GL bumble

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral

+Active in-game
+Active on ts3

-Unsure of rule knowledge and maturity
-Unsure if you have played for 3 months

Good luck

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
or if you have even played for 3 months
Unsure if you have played for 3 months
1613677264941.png1613677288674.png
(link)

Confirmed, first seen December. Total time adds upto ~147 hours/6 days of playtime (total, in hours)

I will pass on providing an opinion, I've been on LOA since your activity seized around the same time I left as shown above and I do not recall seeing you when I was online to be honest. Would recommend you fend off your application till you've got a few days under your belt again due to the gap in between but that's just my two cents.
------------------------------------------------------

Curiosity led me to search your SteamID on my Background Check and I realized how I remembered you;

1613678529096.png

I blacklisted you myself.

1613678330650.png1613678984610.png

Soon after your stunt as above (1st image) you left the Discord but rejoined on the 16th of January. That explains your playtime gap between Dec and Jan (look below). You pretend as if that conversation never happened when you engaged in an argument with @Coolioo and @Big Jez as above (2nd image).

1613678651652.png

-Support tl;dr he told coolioo to suck his underaged cock, certified bruh moment

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
View attachment 219View attachment 220
(link)

Confirmed, first seen December. Total time adds upto ~147 hours/6 days of playtime (total, in hours)

I will pass on providing an opinion, I've been on LOA since your activity seized around the same time I left as shown above and I do not recall seeing you when I was online to be honest. Would recommend you fend off your application till you've got a few days under your belt again due to the gap in between but that's just my two cents.
------------------------------------------------------

Curiosity led me to search your SteamID on my Background Check and I realized how I remembered you;

View attachment 222

I blacklisted you myself.

View attachment 221View attachment 224

Soon after your stunt as above (1st image) you left the Discord but rejoined on the 16th of January. That explains your playtime gap between Dec and Jan (look below). You pretend as if that conversation never happened when you engaged in an argument with @Coolioo and @Big Jez as above (2nd image).

View attachment 223

-Support tl;dr he told coolioo to suck his underaged cock, certified bruh moment
I am obviously not proud of this and regret it. The first time I played on the server, I joined USSR. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience and just overall didn't enjoy it so I got angry at the KGB COs and just took it all out on them. A couple of weeks later I wasn't doing anything so decided to join NATO instead, I enjoy NATO a lot more just as a personal preference so stuck with them to this day. The second picture shows me talking about this and joking with the inspect element because I obviously going to have to confront it. I now realise that CG is actually a very good community and have shown that I am now dedicated with my rank and my playtime. In the second half of January, I went on a LOA for more than a week (the gap in the image above) and since JAF had too many people and not enough NCO slots, I was discharged while on LOA. I came back as a PVT, rejoined a tryout, was ranked to CPL kindly, worked my way back up to SSGT and I don't plan on stopping here. I tried my hardest to pretend the conversation & my history didn't happen because I realised how wrong I was & wanted to work hard, do well and have fun on the server. I am determined to redeem myself and show others that I have changed. I take full responsibility, am very sorry for my previous actions which I can assure will never happen again and fully accept & understand the -support.

Reactions: Shepherd

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active in-game
+Active in TS

-/+Maturity is questionable, as shown above.
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge

Despite these, I do still wish you the very best of luck with your app. You can poke me on TS about this if you wish also.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

+ Active IG
+ Active TS3

-/+ Unsure of rule knowledge
- Bad attitude
- Toxic
As what i see from Shepherd

- Lying about when did u joined
- and seeing those images
- and using a child voice and trolling people

Last edited:

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Neutral
+ Active in game and in TS
+ Fairly good application

~ Not had many interactions with personally and therefore I'm unsure on rules knowledge and maturity from my own experiences.

I've not had many interactions with you personally, give me a poke on TS and we can have a little conversation so that I can judge your rules knowledge and maturity personally, that being said I do intend to keep an eye out in the upcoming days if it is possible for me to do so. Best of luck Bumble.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): james warbi

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 3 months (First played on the server in early December as a different USSR character, changed to Bumble in very late December)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

In-game name and Previous Names: Bumble

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206394102

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes (first time)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Unsure but I think either 1 or 2.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have a lot of experience staffing on some very big DarkRP servers. I have also moderated many Discord servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played mostly big DarkRP servers that take roleplay very seriously. I have also briefly played on Star Wars RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: For the time that I have been off LOA, I have been active all day every day so far. Because of lockdown, I now have many more opportunities to focus on things I enjoy, such as CG MRP. I can be active for roughly 7 - 9 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator in CG MRP because I believe I can really help the server with my mature attitude, activity, knowledge of rules and moderating experience. I am up and active very early (9 or 10:00 onwards), I can easily deal with any situations that other staff may not even see. I have a very good quality microphone that picks up a clear sound, along with a very fast typing speed of around 85 WPM. I know the rules well and always check for any updates. I have a lot of experience in Gmod (1,350 hours total). I have staffed on many other very popular DarkRP servers before and have been playing this server for quite a while now. I have shown my dedication to the server in my rank, my activity and how long I have stayed here.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can really improve the time it takes to respond and the quality of reports/sits. I have a lot of experience with moderating Gmod servers and have been doing it for years now. I am special because I take pride in my work and go the furthest mile to make sure all players on the server are satisfied with how the report has been dealt with and make sure that there aren't as many problems/issues. I really enjoy helping others and would love to become part of the staff team to allow myself to help out even more in the community. I have a good balance between gameplay and moderating, I will make sure to respond to any reports as soon as I can and will prioritise them over regular roleplay.
Neutral

My experiences with you have been bad your attitude needs a change as when you have for example, Kamikazied a heli you are in denial and become sarcastic and snarky then try to get restock for that heli when you know you were wrong it makes me think you cannot hold that responsibility IG as JAF and as a Moderator. However you are a active player on TS and MRP and i can see you are dedicated to this server and your regiment.

I wish you all the best and good luck with your application but your attitude needs to change.

Last edited:

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied

Your level of maturity shown previously and to current on the server is not fitting of a MRP staff member, please work to try and improve this,
Re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.