Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jameswarbi (A long time ago)
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 7 months (December - July)
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP CPT Bumble
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT LCPL Bumble
Civilian name: Bamble
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206394102
Do you have a mic?: Yes, many
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I have made one previous moderator application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bumble-mrp-staff-application.514/#post-3994

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 1 warning for 2.9 July 3rd - Neglected to remember about not using explosives in peacetime. When my team was kidnapped, it was the first thing I thought to do in a heli. Certainly had no intention to break any rule.
- 2 warnings at the start of June - Used the map to check whether there were two of the same person, having seen one was dead and another roaming round base. The other one was for FailRP - I don't recall the exact situation.
Before these, the last warning was April.
- No kicks (Other than afk)
- No bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Of course, I have a great deal of previous staff experience in Gmod communities, which I have very much enjoyed. I have been a moderator on three previous Gmod DarkRP servers and overseen one other. Taking part as a staff member is a fantastic opportunity to help and assist others as they participate, which can make a huge difference to them. This is my first MilitaryRP server (hence my warnings) but I have much experience with ULX commands, I very much understand the crucial importance of being neutral, and how to act when both on and off duty.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I've played on many DarkRP and StarwarsRP servers. I have been playing on different Gmod roleplay servers for approximately three years, and have also played other games that use serious roleplay such as GTA (FiveM). Serious roleplay allows me to be creative, and come up with ideas about how to progress, and where to take, the scene. CivilGamers has also provided much of my serious roleplay experience, and I have had six weeks of continual time on the server itself.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on the server, Teamspeak and Discord for a minimum of 6 - 12 hours each day: weekdays and weekends. Most days I am online from 10/11am until 11/12 midnight.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'm keen to become a moderator because I love engaging with the server and feel inspired to develop my knowledge even further and contribute considerably more than I can do at present. In all of my time on Gmod, this is the server that means the most to me, and I'd really like to help others and ensure their roleplay experience is enjoyable and fun for everyone. I can help improve the server, share knowledge, create and maintain a great user environment and build up the player base. I can encourage even more activity by also being active myself. From personal experience, I have sometimes found it difficult when making reports early in the morning or late at night because of the lack of staff members online. I will be able to take sits at nearly any time of the day, answer any questions and help players enjoy their time and have a rewarding experience on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I excel over other applicants because of my deep commitment to the server. I have been playing for over half a year and that commitment will continue. I have unwavering dedication and resilience, and believe I understand what it takes to be an efficient moderator. This means being reactive to situations that require moderation such as MRDM or a breach in the server's security. I will attract new players and reassure them that they have constant, reliable access to a knowledgeable, mature moderator. Overall, I have an enormous passion for the server and wish to make gameplay immersive, positive, fun and exciting.

If anyone has any questions or wants to ask about my rule knowledge, feel free to poke me in TS and have a chat!

Last edited:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+ Support
-Active IG/TS

-Unsure of maturity
-Decent rule knowledge

Last edited:
Reactions: Bumble

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Evening,

On this app im going to change to positive support after talking to you in TS about rule knowledge

Goodluck

Last edited:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-Active IG/TS3
-Little improvement on ruleknowledge would do good
-Friendly

Best of luck

Beskar

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-Support
+active in-game and ts3
-Not very good rule knowledge
-kind of toxic
-a bit of a minge too

I wouldn't; really see you making a good fit for the staff team

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
+Support
+Activity
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Nice Guy/Approachable

Had a chat with in TS3 and sounds like a decent guy thats why i have changed my verdict.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+ Support
+ Active IG/TS3
+ Excellent Rule Knowledge
+ Mature when Interacting with

Have a good chat and have demonstrated great rule knowledge and maturity.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
- Neutral

- Seen many times IG/TS
- Friendly

- Unsure on maturity
- Unsure of rule knowledge

- You have asked a couple questions about rules which I think is a good thing, since you want to improve your rule knowledge.

Good luck!

Mr Cum

Jul 19, 2021
-Support
+Very active in game and TS and knowledgeable about the server
-Your statement on your maturity feels disingenuous as you've been clipped many times screaming and being toxic when killed/annoyed
-I've seen you minge a bit myself
Edited*

- Bumble Kept bugging me about his application about me minus supporting it, and has done this to other trying to convince them to + support him

Attachments

• Screenshot_103.png
    Screenshot_103.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_102.png
    Screenshot_102.png
    16 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.

-Maturity is questionable at times.
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.
+Past staff experience.

Hello there, Bumble, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. I have seen scenarios where you have acted immaturely in OOC, etc. However, if you do get accepted your previous experience may put you at an advantage with knowing commands and how to act in situations.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
-support

The only experiences I've had with you in game have had you act immature - there are a lot of clips of you screaming down your mic after dying in a war, and otherwise being toxic. Therefore, I do not believe you have the capability of being an unbiased admin who won't abuse your powers in the event that you lose your temper, as you so often have.

EDIT: I'm informed that abusing the bug where you are still able to move after being downed is against the rules. Assuming that this is true, here is a clip taken from today (19th of July) showing you abusing this during a war. https://medal.tv/clips/58732716/d1337iN4RrYT

Last edited:

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Bad rule knowledge
- Not very mature / extremely toxic
- You are very toxic sometimes and hurt my snowflake feelings so I don't think you would be a good member

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the verdicts so far. If you are unsure of my rule knowledge or would like to get to know me a bit better, feel free to move/poke me on TeamSpeak to have a chat.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Very good rule knowledge
- Mature
- Active IG/Teamspeak
- Good RPer

I will be giving you a +support but in some situations, you can get quite hot-headed but I am sure you will be able to manage it.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.