Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar

Feb 27, 2021
Rome
Your in-game name: TL caesar
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046109394/
Your steam community link: Date of ban: october 22nd 2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NTRP : Real world trading - Relman
Who banned you: Relman
Ban length?: 6 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) : What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not joke about selling vpoints for irl money ( which is impossible anyway )
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: Because i was simply joking
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will never joke again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Just got unbanned wanna have some fun, my discord dm is full of people who want me to start up the legion org again.

Cope

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Caesar,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal, unfortunately, I'll be denying your appeal today.

You have an extremely long history of toxicity and racism on our servers, having very frequently attempted to stir up debates in OOC and our discord about Palestinians, immigration and other controversial issues which are no doubt going to cause a lot of offence and drama. I am also not sure how committed you are to bringing back your organisation, as you said a similar thing on CG, and then mass VIP abused to get banned on the server.

This seems like a continuation of the same attitude, which we don't believe is beneficial to our community. On top of this, joking about real-world trading is unfortunately not something that we take lightly, as it can directly harm the community. Less experienced players might see your message and be led to believe that this is permitted.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks
Thanks,
Cope​

Status
Not open for further replies.