Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Rex

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2w 1d 22h

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SGT Caleb Ackermann (formerly NHC BGEN & SAS Major)

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Azazello Ackermann

Civilian name: Boaby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96303420

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have extensive staff experience throughout my time on GMOD on and off since 2015. I have experience in managerial positions as well as regular staff positions. My staff experience spans MRP/CWRP/JVS/DarkRP where as a member of staff I would spend my time actively assisting players, enforcing the rules and making sure people had an enjoyable time. My management experience mainly comes from JvS where I spent two and a half years in various managerial positions in what was one of the top 3 biggest English-speaking JvS servers (and for around 6 months the biggest). If you would like the name let me know. When I entered into management I started as a Senior Administrator who assisted the Staff Manager in the operations of the staff team, a few months later I myself became the Staff Manager. Overseeing the operations of the server's staff team. A few months after that I then became the Server Director at what was the communities peak and ran the entire server and kept an eye on the senior staff team. I also took on the duties of the Community Director concurrently after ours left. I then eventually myself was appointed as a Co-Owner alongside the main Owner. Please ask if you would like further elaboration on my roles and duties in any of the positions.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, excluding this server, I have some WW2RP experience and when I was management on the JvS server I changed the server from semi-serious to serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'd say around 2 minimum to 5 maximum.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well I noticed that the MRP is looking for staff and I've been playing the server on and off since the server's launch week so I thought I'd finally go for it and apply for staff and help out. I think the gamemode is really nice and unique and I'd love to help out and lend my experience and skills. I'm also always open to gaining more experience and developing new/existing skills. Meeting new people is also great!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would say excluding experience, it would be my disposition. I am a very level-headed individual, able to handle extreme situations calmly and keep my composure and rationality. I'm also friendly and approachable, I'm good at making people feel comfortable and able to open up which is key for interacting with players. Furthermore, I am honest and possess a strong moral compass. I'm a consistent and hardworking person who is passionate about what he puts effort into. I possess strong communication skills both verbally and in text which is imperative when situations arise and careful wording is needed or detail needs to be passed on. I am responsible and disciplined, able to undertake tasks given to me. I work well both individually and in a team and can adapt to change with no issue.

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature

=Unsure on rule knowledge, but no warns/bans/kicks is a good sign.

Best of luck on your application!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge

Hey Rex, your application is very well detailed and you're a nice person. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions with you, I cannot give a sufficient verdict on your application for staff, best of luck regardless!

-Dmitri

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Haven't had many interactions with you recently, but you're a long standing player and very credible in the community. Best of luck!

That Guy

MRP Patriot
Oct 24, 2021
+support
+Mature
+good rule knowledge

-havent seen to often (recently)

hay rex i remember your from when i first joined the server, you were a good role model and set a good example. On top of that i can see that you have put alot of effor into your aplication in how detailed it is. Best of look man and i hope to see you more on the server more.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral
I have not had enough interactions to form a verdict, however you seem like you'd be a good staff member.

Best of luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Caleb, I will be going with a +support on your application.

You are an OG player, you're active and your previous experience could be a massive help.

best of luck.

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Neutral

No interactions so unfortunately I cant leave a proper verdict

Best of luck nonetheless!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
NEUTRAL
Hey, I have not had much interaction with you to give a verdict. Good Luck!

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
Neutral

+application looks good but I haven't had any interactions with you so ima have to go with neutral.

Good luck my man

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Hi Rex, I will be going with neutral today.

As said previously by others, I recommend getting more known in the community as I have not had too many interactions with you.

Best of luck, Legion

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Caleb's,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards Alex​

Status
Not open for further replies.