For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Price Wilson
Civilian name: Dingleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (Held) E-11 CSG (Holding) Nu7 CPL (Holding) CI-A (Holding) 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes but it has been removed.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? The reason im applying for GSD Capitain because i find the role very intresting and i want to guide Cadets/Ofiicers and Sargents to become them better selfs and be a good role for everyone on the server, also i would make GSD department enjoyable for everyone that becomes a Gensec Security on the server, and i wish to be more disciplent to Gensec because they mess about instead being in D-Block in their POIs or helping researchers performing their tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have been told by other capitans that i will be good for the role, I have performed 2/3 sweeps on my own (I obviously got SA approval for it) they went perfect in my eyes and i got apprased by SA them selves.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: To keep everyone in line, organise D-Block sweeps, tell GSD to go to their POIs "Watch tower, Airlock and research line" and do RRT and HW Training.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

As a General Security (GenSec) Sergeant in the SCP Universe, Price Wilson had always been driven by a deep sense of duty and a desire to protect both humanity and the anomalous entities contained within the Foundation's facilities. He had spent years honing his skills as a security officer, mastering various forms of combat and developing a keen understanding of how to deal with dangerous and unpredictable situations.

Despite his dedication and expertise, however, Wilson had often felt frustrated by the bureaucratic nature of the Foundation's hierarchy. He had witnessed firsthand the consequences of indecision and complacency, and he had grown increasingly convinced that a more proactive approach was needed to keep the Foundation's sites secure and prevent breaches from occurring.

Determined to make a difference, Wilson had spent years lobbying for greater authority within the Foundation, arguing that experienced and capable officers like himself should be given more autonomy to make decisions and take action in the field. Despite facing resistance from some higher-ups, Wilson's persistence and reputation as a skilled officer had earned him the respect of many of his peers and superiors.

Eventually, Wilson's hard work paid off. He was promoted to the rank of Captain and given command of a GenSec unit at Site-███, one of the Foundation's most high-profile facilities. With his new rank and position, Wilson was determined to prove himself as a capable and effective leader, and to use his newfound authority to make a real difference in the fight against the anomalous entities that threatened humanity's safety.

Reactions: dimitri joes joe

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+Nuetral

Active
Application needs more detail
-/+Interactions

Mature
Never seen you on GSD

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Wilson,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.