Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Bgen Rex
USSR name (regiment and rank): Private Commander Micheal jackson
Civilian name: Bill Cosy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:421604434
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- first app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have been warned for illegal FOB'S (2 times) and for Failrp once if i remember right , base Camping. I have also been kicked when the server has been full thanks to me being afk
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Yes i was a former Super admin on a server and I would do diffrent events to keep the players happy.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have been playing PoliceRP a lot before/ SCPRP on the server I was SA On.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-5 really do depend on how much homework I got
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: I feel like the server needs some new game masters and that it would be fun for the players if mini events would happen every day. As it would bring more Joy to peacetimes and something interesting would accour every day!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I could help the server out by doing events people would remember and something fun everyday so when you join the server you will look out for peacetime events and having a fun time during peactime or late at night instead of just leaving or going afk . I would do so each regiment would have a fun time during the event and being able to RP or just have fun good time .

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1. vehicle Royale.
That would be a simple event that both sides could take part in. Pretty much I would use this event if it is late at night. It would be a simple and fun mini event. I would give everyone that is a part of the event an 1 seat vehicle where you can gun and shoot. The event would take place on the USSR side of the border as it is a little bit bigger. Each vehicle would fight until only 1 person was standing as the winner ( small cash price from my pocket) will the winner receive.

infected
a new disease that is called Cl-CH2-CH2-S-CH2-CH2-Cl commonly known as SMUD has spread across the town area in afghan. They need to kill any civilian infected with the Virus to stop the spread. if they fail nato or ussr troops could get infected

Finding the package- A Nato Private has stolen a package of drugs but now the Militia want's it back so Nato needs to find it before the Militia gets the package and stop them, before milita will be able to sell the weapon and do a all out attack on the Nato base as revenge

4. go to the right color. You will be in a box where it will be different squares. It will exist a screen where a color will pop up you will need to run to the right color square before the rest off the ground will disappear. the winner will get a small cash price.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Operation: Storm-333
Nato has lost their new super weapon in the forest of Lebanon. Now the USSR wants the hand of the new super weapon before it's too late, BUT NATO can't let that happen so they are sending their units based in afghan to get back the weapon. Meanwhile USSR are sending their troops from the afghan base also to go and retrieve the SUPER weapon. If ussr gets the weapon they will be able to rain hell on the NATO troops.

Nato has set up checkpoints to try and stop the USSR PUSH. and make sure they dont reach the weapon. Nato will be using a wide range of vehicles as they have come Prepared and are ready to hold off the USSR troops.
But sadly ussr got some issues when it came to their logistic team getting stuck in afghan. So they won't be able to get any vehicles in the first 20 minutes of the war. But they have something the NATO WON'T have (explosives "ANTI TANK weapons) and that is the russian made RPG-7. Lucky USSR took some extra heavy ground units with them that have RPG-7 so they will be using guerilla tactics to destroy the Nato armor.

IF nato can't hold a checkpoint and they lose they cannot capture it back.
IF ussr wins they will get a war fund reward .

Note a lot of USSR will be getting RPG-7 to make it more fair for 20 minutes, ussr will still be able to use regular cars just not armored, and if nato loses its armor stocks they will need to wait a bit before getting them restocked.

Map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1307357127&searchtext=Military
List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MP/KGB:
MP or KGB are trying to deal with riots going down in town, its civilians trying to get justice for a famous person named Zimbobo. MP or KGB'S goal is to crush the riot and force the civilians back to their homes so pace and order can happen
SAS/AG:
SAS or AG has been told that the famous person of the radical militia group " death to the People '' shortens to "DTP '' their goal is to capture and take him back to base and question him of info. After that they will attack the DTP base and destroy the group for good.
SHA & ISAF:
ISAF or SHA has been told that a big herd of terrorists are on the way to afghan their mission is to hold the border and stop them from entering the nato side / or ussr side of the border. if they fail the terrorists will burn down village or town and cause massive amounts of civilian casualties
JAF & ABT:
JAF or ABT has been told that a VIP member is stuck somewhere around the map their mission is to find him and then paradrop on him/ bring him back to saftey but at the same time fighting of Militia trying to kidnap him

10th & 17th:
10th and 17th.
10th or 17th will do the transport mission of a VIP member but the VIP members have made some enemys from CHINA. The 17th/ 10th goal is to counter the enemys and make sure the VIP can make it back to the nato or USSR base.

(note) tell me if I forgot to add something out as I am pretty tired right now so I might have missed something.
Forgot to add the map: so i have added it

Last edited:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+ Support

+Active IG/TS
+Good event ideas
+Mature

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active IG/TS
+Mature

+/-Decent small event ideas
+Good map change event
+/- Decent to good reg missions

Good Luck (y)

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ vary active IG and TS
+ mature
+ friendly and approachable
+ really good ideas

+vary well made app :)

-( a big fat minge) Tony

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- Active
- Mature
- Friendly and approachable
- Good small event ideas

Good luck!

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+support

-friendly
-mature
-active ingame/ts
-ideas look promising

Hey rex i think you should deserve a shot as gm. Good luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Active IG/TS
-Decent ideas for passive events

Since the GM team is low I would like to see you as a GM and help create the RP & lore needed on the server right now.
Also this will be my last verdict unless a cool kid applies for something.

Good luck!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Friendly and approachable
-Good event ideas.

Hey Rex, I see that you got some pretty good ideas and I honestly don't see any reason not to have you as a GM so good luck.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly
+involved

+decent event ideas (some could improve but most are fine)
GL rex -Dor

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support

Active friendly and mature.

Some of your small event ideas seem good, but some I would not like. I personally like more of an event with a storyline behind it. So I much prefer the ”Finding the package” event. The infection one could be made interesting, but they often turn out just as a MRDM event. Number 1 and 4 are not what I would personally enjoy, but im sure they would keep people active.

Your map change event seems planned out pretty good. Doesn’t feel rushed and I like that you have found a map to go with it. Usually map events just go to a different map and focus on normal combat, but I can see you have made a twist to it by removing USSR armored vehicles, which I kind of like (if balanced with number of RPGs.)

Regimental ideas seem good, but I have to bring up the obvious (which I bring in most applications so don’t worry) the fact that you didn’t make separate missions for NATO and USSR regiments.

That still doesn’t change my verdict from a +Support.

Good luck!

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+support
Friendly
Approachable
Good event ideas (room for improvement)
Mature
Listens to people well

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

You've put some good thought into the events, but I'd like to see you think more about the consequences if either side fails. Having flexibility in events is key, cause it adds to the risk and immersion. It's better to make events that teams can just ultimately fail at

I've been a very keen advocate of smaller mini-game events, there's been pushback before about their viability due to them not exactly being RP-friendly, but ultimately they're fun for everyone, so I fully support that.

The missions are a key factor in being a GM and what you'd likely be focusing on, so I'd like to see more thought put into those missions and how to make them engaging

Ultimately, you have good ideas, would like to see you expand on them, best of luck mate!

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
+Support

You've put some good thought into the events, but I'd like to see you think more about the consequences if either side fails. Having flexibility in events is key, cause it adds to the risk and immersion. It's better to make events that teams can just ultimately fail at

I've been a very keen advocate of smaller mini-game events, there's been pushback before about their viability due to them not exactly being RP-friendly, but ultimately they're fun for everyone, so I fully support that.

The missions are a key factor in being a GM and what you'd likely be focusing on, so I'd like to see more thought put into those missions and how to make them engaging

Ultimately, you have good ideas, would like to see you expand on them, best of luck mate!
Thanks for the comment, of course I would expand the ideas and work on them and making them a little more risky , special etc. As non of my event ideas are 100% so it’s always something I will improve on .
But thanks for your comment Valk

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Good event ideas
+ Good app

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-active IG and TS3
-friendly and approachable
-good idea's

I think you are a good fit for GM, best of luck rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.