Discord name:Elias_678#4795
For how long have you played on MRP: 3-4 months
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): LT COL Captain Rex
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Commander Fox
Civilian name: Commander Cody
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have been warned for illegal FOB'S (2 times) and for Failrp once if i remember right.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I am currently a LT COL of JAF
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I am usually really active when it comes to playing on the server I have only had one LOA before and most of the time I can get on for 2-4 wars a day. I find it real fun to lead a big group and before I was the main person leading most of early wars mainly becuse I had home school and was the highest on usually at that time and I found it real fun leading. I have also been a Super admin on a diffrent server where I was leading the staff team and resolving problems that would pop up. Now when I am a LT COL in JAF i have learned how to deal with the issues that can pop up within the reg and most of the time I try to fix the issues as best as I can. On top of that I am a really nice person that tries to make sure everyone has a fun time.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: LT COL Captain Rex, USSR PVT Commander Fox
-
List your strengths and weaknesses: I am able to take charge of a big group , most of the time everything goes well, I can change my war plan if it is needed fast, I am able to understand where USSR will attack (depends on what UHC is leading) and a Nice person that anyone can talk to.

Weknesses: I would say that my biggest weakness is that I can sometimes try to not let people be free if they want to do something and that can cause arguments but I have learned from misstakes like that, A other weakness would be that I can from time to time speak a little bit loud if I am leading a war/ talk to much and that something negatively I would say.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Active
+Good Tactics
+Friendly/approachable

GL Rex I hope you succeed
-Dor

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Very good leading
+Nice guy
+Has benefitted JAF extremely well.
+Very approachable

Good luck Rex

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+off LOA so he will be active
+friendly and mature
+good leadership
+LTCOL of JAF( he knows what hes doing)
+active in TS

overall would be a good high command

- (a big fat minge) tony

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

Hello Rex, usually I do not hand out verdicts on NHC/UHC apps nor am I active but the reason I'm writing this verdict is because when I was still playing MRP I've seen several issues with your management issues (especially micromanaging), It was not too long ago either, Handling NATO (20-40 people) all at once can be very stressful at times and while I'm sure that your tactics can assist NATO I do not think that you would be able to manage NATO at once (yet), This is based off what I saw, If you think that you've improved over time while I was not here give me a DM and I'll see that for myself, have a good one.

Alp

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020

Neutral

• Active in game and on TS
  • Friendly and mature (usually)
  • Unsure about your confidence
  • Unsure about your ability to lead

Although you definitely have some things going for you, I’m simply unsure if you would be a good fit for the HC team at the moment. I do think you can come off as slightly unconfident sometimes and confidence is definitely needed to be able to lead successful wars and be a good HC member.

Simply put, I just haven’t seen enough from you to be able to give you my support. That being said, I will happily change my verdict if circumstances change and you prove to me you would make a good HC member.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+/- Neutral

• Demonstrated he is at least 'decent' at leading wars securing himself a Victory today.
  • Active in Teamspeak
  • JAF isn't in a position currently to lose another Regimental Command member. As it stands Cloak is on LOA as he's working on CG rather than MRP. This being said, when he comes back completely, I'd reconsider.
  • Had some issues in the past about bickering with his own CO's however, from what I've seen he's improved.

Good luck in your application. Again, if it wasn't for the unfortunate circumstances of Cloak being busy, I'd reconsider.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Application Withdrawn, We will re-open this as soon as Cloak has returned from his LOA, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.