Civilian name: Cartoon Cat
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have seen multiple 096 breaches and recontainments and I think I am suitable for the job
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Being in a corner crying to himself and making sure no one sees his face
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is allowed to go to where the person that saw his face (through a photo or his actual face) currently is, if that target happens to be in d-block 096 can go to d-block to kill his target
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: the people containing him must get scramblers and a bucket, once 096 has killed all his targets and enters his docile mode, thats when the bucket can be put on his to stop people from looking at him, then beam 096 with the containment beam and cuff 096, then bring him to his containment chamber and repair the doors to his chamber if needed to do so

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Cartoon Cat ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.