Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cartz30
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 months and 22 days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John "The Friar" Cartz: MTF A-1 , Overseer assistant
Chaos name (include your rank): Cartz "spectre" : Current CS (Former DELCOM)
Civilian name: Carter
Steam ID: 76561198211091081
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
It is my first GM application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
4, nrp and nlr
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-
No this will be my first experience
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
No, but i have been playing this server for nearly 4 months now.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
2-3 hrs weekdays, 3-5 hrs weekends
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-
I know a few people who are current GM's and they have told me its fun and allot more relaxed then staff (Which i have been previously). I am quite creative and would like to create new and interesting experiences for people on the server and make people feel more involved while playing.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think my skills will be able to help the game master team on CG because I have quite a creative mind and I am easy to get along with. I think I am better over other applicants because I have already held a position on the servers staff team and have been on this server for quite along time now. I believe I am a trusted member of the CG community as I have held two high clearance SR positions such as O5-7 and DELCOM.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  1. There has been a large data breach and the news are reporting everything about it. The civilians of pinewood decide they want to rally together and see these SCP's for themselves. They form the group knights of the pine tree and try to gain access to the foundation whether they sneak in or use brute force.
  2. An SCP is being shipped from site 56 to site 65 in unmarked heavily armed vans. The chaos insurgency has caught wind of this and want to take the SCP for themselves. CI must capture the SCP while the foundation must defend against the onslaught.
  3. A mysterious entity has appeared within the foundation consuming and taking foundation personnel to an unknown location. Researchers must determine were they are being taken ,what the exact purpose of this anomaly is and how to contain it.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The foundation has discovered the location of some SCP's that were stolen by the foundation. The location of the SCP's is a desert where CI have been hiding the missing SCP's in a secret facility. MTF have been tasked to recover the SCP's, all MTF regiments having a different job in the event. CI have also found out the foundation are coming for them and have decided to something themselves. A nearby facility that harbours the dangerous SCP 682 is close by and CI are going to steal it.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Co-operate with MTF A-1 in the extraction of the stolen SCP instances and potentially kidnap CI members for further interrogation.
A-1: Co-operate with MTF O-1 in the extraction of the SCP instances. Protect the O5 council back at the facility were SCP 682 is being held.
Nu-7: Defend the outside of the facility were SCP 682 is being held. Provide covering fire outside the CI base.
E-11: Help re-contain the stolen SCP's and assist Nu-7 in the protection of the facility.
CI: Defend against the MTF raid. Steal SCP 682
Foundation Staff: Research staff should test on the recovered SCP's. GENSEC should guard the D-Block and potentially defend against any CI in the hallways. IA and Intelligence should interrogate CI, they should also attempt to infiltrate the CI base disguised

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+ Support
+ Great experiences with, good and mature person
+ Good intentions for the server
+ I wish you good luck!
= Ideas are good, although some may need more depth.

Good luck cartz!

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
Pretty good guy
Experienced with commands
very good with RP
Good rule knowledge

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Cartz30,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately, I have come to the decision to deny your application.

Your event ideas are really lacking a lot of information, put more effort into your application and come up with proper ideas. Some of your event ideas are situations that regularly play out during roleplay.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.