Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cartz30
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 months and 22 days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John "The Friar" Cartz: MTF A-1 , Overseer assistant
Chaos name (include your rank): Cartz "spectre" : Current CS (Former DELCOM)
Civilian name: Carter
Steam ID: 76561198211091081
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
It is my first GM application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
4, nrp and nlr
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-
No this will be my first experience
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
No, but i have been playing this server for nearly 4 months now.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for Site advisor because I have been in high position before, but was removed because I wasn’t ready. I liked being part of site administration because it allowed me to demonstrate my RP and it was a shame I was removed. This will help me gain the experience that I once lacked. I currently hold no sr positions and liked having one.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I have had experience as O5-7. I believe being on site command previously would make me when of the best picks for site admin. I am mature when needed and enjoy RP. I have good leadership this has been proven by my previous positions (DELCOM and O5). I will also try to create RP around the foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
They must maintain the health of the foundation at all times. Check up on individual departments and help improve each department to make sure they are working as efficiently as possible. They should report to the council and keep them informed of the health of the foundation and how they think it is doing.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CL 1 - John "cartz":
John "cartz" born in Great Britain in 1985, I was first introduced to the foundation while studying at the University of Oxford. The foundation took interest in my research of anomalous properties in the University and surrounding areas. I was offered a position as a Junior researcher and spent around 15 years working there, before being promoted to a researcher.

CL 2 - John "cartz":
I spent the next few years working as a researcher having many major breakthroughs discovering more SCP's and new ways to use SCP's to benefit the human race. My character also helped with the discovery and usage of amnestics, due to this to research I was promoted to Senior Researcher.

CL 3 - John "cartz":
I spent a few more years investigating SCP's. I decided to take a U-turn within my career in the foundation deciding to apply for the MTF-NU7 regiment. After a long interview and a difficult tryout, I managed to enter the MTF regiment. I spent the next few years becoming part of the well-known elites in NU-7, making a name for myself. One day while going around doing my normal facility jobs I was approached by a mysterious MTF regiment ( now I know are MTF A-1 ) kidnapped and asked if I wanted to join the MTF regiment. I accepted, learning the true secrets of the foundation. I was now a member of the Red Right Hand, the best of the best, the henchmen of the O5 council. I was given clearance level 3-4 permissions only allowed to open clearance level 4 doors in certain areas. I spent the next 10 years working for the red right hand.

CL 4 - John "cartz":
After spending 10 years working for the
red right hand. I decided to take a rest and become site administration. Spending my remaining years working as a site advisor and overseer assistant

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hello @Cartz30,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Due to the previous incident that happened when you were part of the council, I do not believe you are ready to become a member of the site administration, If you would like any advice on how to improve, you can contact me on TeamSpeak

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

King regards,
O5-1​

Status
Not open for further replies.