caterworn2 false ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterworn2

Feb 13, 2021
Your in-game name: xcaterworn2x
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41220283

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042706295/

Date of ban: 13/02/2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "ban evasion"

Who banned you: Reco

Ban length?: 26 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not sure what to add here as it's a false ban and just joined but keep myself out of trouble?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? only once which was a false blacklisting but didn't go ahead making an appeal about it and just found out recently that there has been a blacklist wipe

Why should you be unbanned: Because i don't have an alt account nor ban evade?, as i just joined the server after months of being afk, and a friend told me that there is new content and we want to build a base and i was only on the server for less than 5 minutes then got false banned under 'ban evasion' i have my friend who recorded the whole time of me on the server along with a friend which we can provide if it is needed.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Not sure what rules i have broken but i won't break the rules on the server as i just want to play and have fun, i am unsure why they would assume i am an alt account as i have 1687hrs on gmod along with vip on the server?.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because the server has a wide range of unique content and a lot of colourful people with tons of fun rp experiences that can be have,

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
Will be unbanned in-game shortly, however, be warned that if we suspect you're trying to lie to us in regards to your tale both accounts will be banned from our servers.

We are under the pretences that you are telling the truth so this ban seems to be an unwarranted one at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.