Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrapony123

Nov 12, 2021
1. Steam ID STEAM_0:0:203767135

2. In game name Ultrapony [̲̅F][̲̅B][̲̅I]

3. Do you have any bans? 4 bans since 2016

4. Do you have a mic? yes Blue Yeti Pro

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CCSF applications. yes this is my first

6. Have you unlocked CCSF Recruit (required)? If yes, how many hours have you played as it? (I have been playing ccsf for a week now about 5-7 hours a day I'm really enjoying enforcing the law as a ccsf. )

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? (You don’t need to and shouldn’t stand there and take a barrage of verbal or other abuse. Dealing with obnoxious people in a controlled fashion doesn’t mean just standing by and taking it. Know your rights and responsibilities as a police officer and take appropriate action to control an obnoxious person when warranted. )

8. What would you do if you saw an officer die? I would request medical assistants asap and I would try to make sure the area is safe for the medical team to go into assist the wounded police officer

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Planning/Scouting radioing over to request all units to the designated area of that raid make sure the area is safe by taping off the whole entire scene with police tape make sure cars are positioned so that all PD members have a form of cover.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime). I would radio for assistant I would turn my sirens on and try to stop him in a none contact form if that is not successful then I would go to plan b radio over for PD members to try and cut him off place a road block in front of the drivers route if that fails and he rams the police cars then we will try plan c that would be to deploy spike strips and if that does not stop him we will use lethal force to pop the vehicle's tires and then box him in and remove the suspect from the vehicle

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm I'm 19 I can stay as calm as the breeze of the night
- Polite yet forceful when the time comes I can apply forcefulness
- Effective coordination i know every spot on this map as i have been playing since 2016
- Excellent marksmanship i train my aim everyday for about 30 minutes to a hour
-Great role-play ability i would say I'm one of the best role-players on the server i go far and beyond and yes i know some of u admins know me very well temmp,relman but i will go as far as taking someone to the police department just to arrest them

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 10
- Effective coordination: 10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 10

Reactions: SpookyMonster

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
neutral
4bans - unless relman and cope have changed it bans stop you from being accepted.

"- Effective coordination i know every spot on this map as i have been playing since 2016"
the maps drastically changed since 2016

Reactions: Ultrapony123

Ultrapony123

Nov 12, 2021
neutral
4bans - unless relman and cope have changed it bans stop you from being accepted.

"- Effective coordination i know every spot on this map as i have been playing since 2016"
the maps drastically changed since 2016
i understand that but if u look carefully i said (i have been playing since 2016) so i would know the whole map because i have not stopped playing i love this server haha thanks
for ur feedback

Ultrapony123

Nov 12, 2021
Negative
- Asked his org in discord to give positive reviews totally not gonna be rigged
this is false - as i do not have anyone in my org commented on my application i just asked people if they could see if i did a good job on writing my app and i told them not to leave any comment or likes

• Haha
Reactions: Miss Fug

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
-Support
- My few interactions with you have been very poor you have a bad attitude and mess around a lot
+ Active Ig and TS
- You overrated yourself a lot as I would believe 10 would be nothing for you to work on
- I believe in your app the section about the situation is what you want the commanders to hear instead of what you would actually do
- 4 bans

Regards
Noah

drkplayz

Jun 13, 2021
1. Steam ID STEAM_0:0:203767135

2. In game name Ultrapony [̲̅F][̲̅B][̲̅I]

3. Do you have any bans? 4 bans since 2016

4. Do you have a mic? yes Blue Yeti Pro

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CCSF applications. yes this is my first

6. Have you unlocked CCSF Recruit (required)? If yes, how many hours have you played as it? (I have been playing ccsf for a week now about 5-7 hours a day I'm really enjoying enforcing the law as a ccsf. )

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? (You don’t need to and shouldn’t stand there and take a barrage of verbal or other abuse. Dealing with obnoxious people in a controlled fashion doesn’t mean just standing by and taking it. Know your rights and responsibilities as a police officer and take appropriate action to control an obnoxious person when warranted. )

8. What would you do if you saw an officer die? I would request medical assistants asap and I would try to make sure the area is safe for the medical team to go into assist the wounded police officer

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? Planning/Scouting radioing over to request all units to the designated area of that raid make sure the area is safe by taping off the whole entire scene with police tape make sure cars are positioned so that all PD members have a form of cover.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime). I would radio for assistant I would turn my sirens on and try to stop him in a none contact form if that is not successful then I would go to plan b radio over for PD members to try and cut him off place a road block in front of the drivers route if that fails and he rams the police cars then we will try plan c that would be to deploy spike strips and if that does not stop him we will use lethal force to pop the vehicle's tires and then box him in and remove the suspect from the vehicle

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm I'm 19 I can stay as calm as the breeze of the night
- Polite yet forceful when the time comes I can apply forcefulness
- Effective coordination i know every spot on this map as i have been playing since 2016
- Excellent marksmanship i train my aim everyday for about 30 minutes to a hour
-Great role-play ability i would say I'm one of the best role-players on the server i go far and beyond and yes i know some of u admins know me very well temmp,relman but i will go as far as taking someone to the police department just to arrest them

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 10
- Effective coordination: 10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 10

+Support

Reactions: Ultrapony123

Cope

Super Administrator
Super Admin
Developer
Map Team
CC Staff
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Denied, the manner in which you conduct yourself on the server is not the standard we would expect from CCSF. Please work on this and you can re-apply in 2 weeks.
Thanks,
Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.