Your Discord name & tag: CertTheCat900#0069

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: SCP-RP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 814933352032894996

Date of ban (if known): 23/01/22

Reason for ban (if known): Scam links

Who banned you?: Cal#0056

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I believe I should get unbanned because I stupidly either joined a server or clicked on a scam link that now has made me to spam Scam links to everybody and every server. I have enabled 2fa and left all the unofficial servers and will now never join another server UNLESS it's OFFICIAL. I don't know how people can do that but it is very horrible to do because I got my Discord account blocked and spent about 30-45 mins trying to get the SMS code and getting the correct email that is linked to my discord to get unblocked. But now some servers have banned me and some people have blocked me because of this. I would PLEASE like an unban. I will do more research on this and will do extra security on my Discord Account.

-Parapeh Johnson

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied
Hi CertTheCat,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be denying this appeal due to your recent offences that have resulted in your currently open appeal against your permanent server and Discord bans. Your decision for this appeal will be rolled into the decision for your other appeal, which is currently under consideration.​

Status
Not open for further replies.