CG DarkRP project I'm working on

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Hey all,

within the past month I've been working on a project for which I do not have enough resources required to fully complete. With this thread, I hope to ask you all whether you have any clips or screenshots from the 2 time periods below:

October 2018 - April 2019 OR April 2020 - November 2021 (CG shutdown)

If you happen to have any media from these time frames, it'd be great if you could send them over to me on Discord (Shadowlix#1949) or post it on the thread below. If possible, leave the date of the screenshot or video's capture too. Thanks!

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Could include the LCB movement / Lies Corruption Bias Org in there somehow? Just a little comment something along those lines.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Could include the LCB movement / Lies Corruption Bias Org in there somehow? Just a little comment something along those lines.
It might get a mention but that happened some time later near the end of CG's lifespan.

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
i have 230GB of clips off CG that i was just gonna make into a long comp like i have on my youtube but i really cba.
230GB, shit. I'm only really starting out now so if you do decide to go through it at some point and you don't mind, you can send the vids over to me.