Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
1. Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:186935442

2. In game name:
- Kreedomz

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
- I do not have any bans on the server.

4. Do you have a mic?
- Yes I have a microphone and I always use it to communicate with PD in ts3 or anyone in-game in general.

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
- This is my first ever application applying for CGSF.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
- If I had an estimate on how many hours I have playing Police/Swat, It will be about 50 hours or more. ( I know that you are supposed to have 60 to 70 hours minimum hours of PD playtime before applying for CGSF but I think I have the potential skills need as If I had those 60/70 hours played )

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
- If a suspect is failing to cooperate with officers I would kindly inform him that If he doesn't comply with the officers orders then he will be arrested (for resisting) or killed (depends if he is armed/a threat).

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
- If I saw an officer die, I would make sure I inform CGSF/PD of that situation by describing the suspects location and look and also keep investigating on where the suspect that killed the officer might have ran away.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
- I would lead the raid by first making a strategy and how we can effectively raid the base by deciding who will go in second/third/fourth and so on. I would also decide on what each of those people will have to do in order for us to successfully raid the base. Also for more protection I will make sure that there are police barricades around the base as well as, asking PD to watch our backs if anyone is trespassing/trying to kill anyone raiding.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime).
- If he/she runs away then that means they are resisting which can lead to an arrest. If he/she starts running away I will try to speak to the person that If he/she doesn't comply and keeps on running away then I would have to either taze him/her so I can put him/her in cuffs and try to speak with the person normally or If they are a threat and have a weapon, kill them.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm : Yes
- Polite yet forceful : Yes
- Effective coordination : Yes
- Excellent marksmanship : Yes, I play many FPS games that help with my aiming/tracking while in fights.
-Great role-play ability : Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 9
- Polite yet forceful: 10
- Effective coordination: 8.5
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9
- Role-Play Ability: 8

Last edited:

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
On question 6. I meant that I think I have the potential skills *needed*. I mistyped the word

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+Support
Active on TS but not as much as PD.
Decent of Combat and Raiding capabilities.
Decent of roleplay abilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kreedomz

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

-
Unsure about RP skills.
- Unsure about combat skills.
- Haven't seen you playing PD much.

Patrol with me once you see me in-game, and I'll consider changing my verdict.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
I've seen you as PD
I've seen you in teamspeak
I haven't seen you for more than the past week it has only been recently
I haven't seen you in combat or on the streets so I don't know how good you are
EDIT:
-Support
From what I have seen:
You do not communicate during raids
While I was taking sniper shots you decided to rush in with no commication (even though we are in teamspeak)
Your hex rush was dreadful and we lost units because of it
You can not lead a raid.
Best of luck either way.

Last edited:

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
- Good roleplay ability
- Decent combat ability
- Decent raiding skills
- Good activity on ts3 and in-game

If you keep on practicing your hex placement skills

- since you did have some minor flaws with your hex placement
in a raid -
and make yourself known more in raids I would say
that you would be a pretty good CGSF member.
Best of luck

volatile.png

(1)DzonI54

CG Silver VIP
Donator
Jan 3, 2021

+Support​

+Decent roleplay
+Active in game and ts3
~Decent raiding and combat skills
+Active as PD

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Good RP
-Decent combat and raiding skills
-Good activity in game and on ts3
Good luck mate.

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning towards support for the following reasons:
+ Active In-Game
-/+ Unsure of raiding ability
-/+ Unsure of combat ability
-/+ Doesn't stand out in raids

+ RP Ability is good
edit:
- Your playtime is extremely low for CGSF, I'd suggest just playing for a few more weeks then applying.

My advice would to communicate more on PD radio and in the group chat, there have been times where you are playing PD and not really doing much.

Best Of Luck!
royalty

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral leaning towards support for the following reasons:
+ Active In-Game
-/+ Unsure of raiding ability
-/+ Unsure of combat ability
-/+ Doesn't stand out in raids

+ RP Ability is good
edit:
- Your playtime is extremely low for CGSF, I'd suggest just playing for a few more weeks then applying.

My advice would to communicate more on PD radio and in the group chat, there have been times where you are playing PD and not really doing much.

Best Of Luck!
royalty
I communicate in TeamSpeak with the others, not really in radio because most people that are PD are in TeamSpeak anyways. But will try to speak on the radio much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.