Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumpelo

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2021
Finland
1. Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TumpeloOWN/

2. In game name: MIF Tumpelo

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN): NO

4. Do you have a mic? : Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications. : This is my first application

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had? : like 900 hours, about 400 hours of RP moments

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers? : Arrest him if possible, if not then report to higher ups (mods, admins)

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die? : Depends on what, if it was a suicide would ignore it, if a criminal shot I would probably shoot the criminal if he would aim at me.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? : I would setup a team and start raiding with a warrant. I would assign people roles and keep everything organized.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). : Advert / tell him to stop or KOS.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
- Polite yet forceful
- Effective coordination
- Excellent marksmanship
-Great role-play ability

Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 8
- Effective coordination: 10
- Excellent Marksmanship: 7
- Role-Play Ability: 7

Tumpelo

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2021
Finland
I've been playing server for so long. I’ve taken long breaks, but a very old player on the server.
I know all the rules

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
I suggest putting a little more effort into your application before you continue, just a tip.

Reactions: Redrrx

Zeus

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Doesn't play CG anymore, so he's probably not interested in CGSF

Status
Not open for further replies.