Not open for further replies.

Chambers

MRP Patriot
Donator
Feb 1, 2021
Wales, United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thehuxanator
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Around 2 months now
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom, Wales.
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: Chambers, Chamberov, Chambors
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69068235
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have had a lot of experience staffing over the years on garry's mod. Firstly, within Military RP, I was a manager on a fairly big server for around 3 years, 1 year of being a staff manager, and 2 years of managing their communication servers (Teamspeak and Discord). After that server shut down, I then moved on to staffing on a very big server, I was staff there 4 different times. One times only reaching trial moderator, twice reaching senior moderator, and my longest sting, reaching Senior Admin, where I staffed for around 7 months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have played on a few serious roleplay, servers, I firstly played on a serious fallout roleplay server, where I played for around 4 months, my second experience with serious roleplay was the first military roleplay I played on. Since then I have also played a few serious city roleplay servers, but for not a lot of time.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for around 4 hours minimum daily, on weekends I can play a fair bit longer.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator on this server for a few reasons. Firstly, I have been having a lot of fun playing on this server, more fun than I have had than in my previous 2 years, and with staff I really enjoy helping others, and these two go hand in hand really. Secondly I think now I have a good grasp on the rules, I think I will be able to help people with taking sits, and just generally answering questions people may have, and as stated above, I would be more than happy to do these tasks. Finally, I am normally on fairly early in the mornings, so as a staff member, I will be able to be on to help when there normally wouldn't be that many staff members on, and I think this could be a huge help.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I have previously stated, I have had a lot of experience staffing in the past, and this might be experience other people may not have had, so I will be able to pick up the role a lot easier than others may be able to. Secondly, I am fairly mature, and will be able to keep a cool head when doing my duties as staff, this will be a good asset when it comes to staff, as it will show the members of the server that the staff are reliable. Finally, I am very unbias as a general rule of mine, this will allow me to take a step back when dealing with situations, and put my allegiances to a side, and deal with the situation in a middle point which will both benefit and be good for both sides.

Reactions: Sandwich and Kiwi

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral but heavily leaning towards
+Support

+ Decent rule knowledge
+ Lot of experience which could help a lot
+ Mature lad
+ Good at RP
+ Activity has improved lately

- Activity could be better, both IG and TS.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.
+Mature and friendly.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Past experience as staff will put you at an advantage.
+Detailed application.

Hello there, Chambers, I think you will be a
great addition to our staff team. Especially with your experience as past staff putting you at an advantage with commands etc.

VERY BEST OF LUCK SIR!!!

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Neutral
-Not seen in TS
-Unsure on rule knowledge
-Unsure on maturity

+Staffing experience
+Good application

Hello there! For now my verdict is a neutral as I have not had many interactions with you therefore I have no read on what you are like. Give me a poke in TeamSpeak and we can have a chat!

Ricky Hawking

MRP Supporter
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral

=Unsure on activity
=Unsure on maturity
=Unsure on rule knowledge

+Good app
+Past staff experience

Good luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support (Subject to change)

My personal experiences with you are none at least I think, but your app is very well made and you also have staffing experience which is always good. You're active In-game and in Teamspeak. I'm not too sure about your rule knowledge though.

Please poke me on Teamspeak so I can talk to you about your rule knowledge

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello chambers, I'm unsure of your activity & I've not had any interaction with you, please poke me in TS3 so we could have a friendly chat, have a good one.

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+ Support
+ Active in game and TS
- Unsure about rule knowledge
+ Haven't run into trouble with you

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Chambers, I'm going to go with a +Support verdict.

+ Your activity in-game and TeamSpeak is unquestionable.
+ Rule knowledge seems to be on point.
+ I don't recall having any prior issues with you in and out of sits.

Good luck!

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-neutrual

-havnt seen much

- idk about rule knowlage

-idk about maturity

gl tho <3

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral;
I can't recall a time actually interacting with you which isn't a bad thing, probably just because you main USSR and I don't therewould be ultimately less interactions. From going off solely the information portrayed within this application, you could possibly be a good candidate for staff. However with myself not seeing you In-Game, nor knowing anything of your abilities/understanding of rules I cannot endorse or disapprove of this application.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations on getting past the first stage chambers, Put "waiting for interview" in your name on Teamspeak and a SA+ will conduct your interview, best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.