Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make your characters level linked to your steam account not your NWO/CIV/UAN Character. Right now my UAN char is like 30 my CIV and NWO are under level 10 and most ppl will be like this. So when 1 side has a much higher number when a war has starts sometimes I like others want to go to the side with less ppl to make it more balanced but we lose most of our health we lose our ammo/frags we lose our stamina if we make it so all your characters have the same level more ppl will be happy to balance out war numbers

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
If one side has less ppl others will be more willing to join that team for a war
Doesn't punish long time ppls for swapping sides

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some ppl might jump to the other side

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Numbers go even?

Last edited:
Reactions: CommanderSmith
Upvote 2

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+support.
I really like this idea as it would make it a lot more balanced as you said. And I really don’t see any negatives about this, for example for those who main a side and want to go PC or militia they would have a decent fighting chance on not running out of stamina from running across the road in town just for it to run out in an instant.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Dr.Drew, Your suggestion has been denied. The levels are currently used as an incentive to earn reputation on both sides and could cause issues for future developments.​

Status
Not open for further replies.