Chicken's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenGloop

Jul 6, 2022
Texas, United States
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): pouch100

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 4 Hours.

In what country are you located?: North America

Time zone: Central Daylight Time

NATO name (regiment and rank): UAF PSC Elias 'Chicken' DeBacker

USSR name (regiment and rank): NWO PVT Ryan Smith

Civilian name: Chicken Gloop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:498461484

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, it is my first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got a ban for MRDM on August 11th of 2021.

Do you have any previous experience as a Game Master in a community?:
- I have been a game master on many different serious roleplay servers and have run two of them. I was a gamemaster on REDACTED, Co-Owner on REDACTED, and a senior gamemaster in REDACTED RP. Along with this I have been an administrator in REDACTED.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do, I have played on many of the bigger serious roleplay servers. Ranging from REDACTED. 1.0 to REDACTED SCP RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on the server for approximately 8 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a GM for our server?:
- I want to become a Gamemaster because it has always been fun to run something big for the people of the server. It allows me to have positive interactions with the community and give them a fun thing to do.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have plenty of experience and understand most of the commands for most major admin tools. I also understand the concept of serious roleplay and I know how to keep the atmosphere maintained.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- The moving bomb. The NWO have sent a cargo truck full of explosives towards one of the UAN's FOBs. The UAN is aware of the truck and will have to try to stop said truck. The problem being that many other decoy trucks will have been put out. The trucks will move slowly so that the UAN will have a chance at destroying them as well as mobilizing their squads.

- UAN's power. A spy managed to get into the UAN's base and made his way around, sabotaging stations and breaking electrical boxes. The entire base was plunged into darkness and it is up to the UAN to repair their damages to restore power and weed out the spy, else they would face more damages.

- Treasure hunt. A bunch of stashes were set up around the map containing food, ammo, and other general supplies. The UAN and NWO both had a scout notice some rebels running around digging up holes in the ground and found this quite suspicious. This would open up for either party to do some searching and possibly lead to some tension.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- The SOS. An SOS call was sent out from a group of the Eastern Resistance who had gotten ahold of some Uranium, looking to use it to make a dirty bomb. Given they call was not sent on a secure channel, both the UAN and NWO picked up the call. Realizing how critical it was to not let the Uranium fall into the wrong hands, both groups rush out to claim the Uranium.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
MPK - AOR: Policing Divisions would have an event where a spy has infiltrated the base and has taken someone hostage. The goal would be to find where the hostage taker is and attempt to defuse the situation as well as arrest the intruder.

SOTF - STS: Special Forces Divisions would have an event where they must locate a VIP who has found themselves in a sticky situation, beit taken hostage or surrounded by hostile forces. They would have to eliminate the hostile forces and extract the VIP with minimal injuries.

IVG - 15th: Infantry Divisions would have an event where they must siege a fortified compound held by the Eastern Resistance. This compound would be extremely hostile and block a major lane of transport, needing it to be taken out ASAP.

UAF - SWB: Air Divisions would have an event where they must extract civilians from a hostile zone. There will be hostile forces which must be dispatched accordingly while the civilians are being extracted with minimal losses and damages.

1stAL - JAC: Ground Vehicle Divisions would have an event where they must deliver friendly forces into a hostile zone and provide support while the friendlies find supplies held within the zone. Likely ammo stocks and weapons.

Last edited:

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
+support

You're a nice lad, very polite and a pleasure to talk to.
you're experience is very diverse and experienced .

Event ideas are quite good tbf, cant fault you mate good luck on your app

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I have edited out the names of other communities in your post, please make sure to read the recruitment rules when making applications. I will accept/deny once more verdicts come in.

awdkartuli

Jul 9, 2022
+1

ich mag den mann, er ist sehr lustig und nach meinen erfahrungen beim spielen mit ihm ist er verantwortungsbewusst mit macht

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
-Support

I think you need more time on the server and more effort into the application in my opinion. I think that some of the events there aren't unique as other events listed there. I think more effort should be put into your application maybe by decorating and extending the event descriptions maybe include more unique elements and get more time on the server.

Good luck on your application!

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

+Previous experience as a game master in other communities
=No interactions due to me being on LOA
=Decent event ideas however they could do with a little more detail.

Best of luck,
luaes

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Good interactions
+A lot of activity
(however pretty much all of it is in the past few days)
=Event ideas are okay but have a lot of room for needed improvement

Hi there Chicken, so I think for your application and your event ideas some could use more detail such as the map change event. The small event ideas are quite good but the second one is a bit strange and is just spy hunting. The MPK/AOR event is very similar to the second small event idea but with a hostage involved. Also another point is all of the regiment missions appear to be them working together from what I can see. This isn't a huge issue but for every event it could be slightly problematic as NWO and UAN are meant to be enemies. 1st AL - JAC event is again similar to the third small event. For these reasons, I'll be leaving a neutral on your application. Best of luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
-/+ Neutral leaning -Support

Elias I have limited interactions with you but you seem like a decent guy. I think that you need to get some more experience in game before joining the GM team.

Cheers

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-Support

I think you need more time on the server and more effort into the application in my opinion. I think that some of the events there aren't unique as other events listed there. I think more effort should be put into your application maybe by decorating and extending the event descriptions maybe include more unique elements and get more time on the server.

ChickenGloop

Jul 6, 2022
Texas, United States

Neutral

+Good interactions
+A lot of activity
(however pretty much all of it is in the past few days)
=Event ideas are okay but have a lot of room for needed improvement

Hi there Chicken, so I think for your application and your event ideas some could use more detail such as the map change event. The small event ideas are quite good but the second one is a bit strange and is just spy hunting. The MPK/AOR event is very similar to the second small event idea but with a hostage involved. Also another point is all of the regiment missions appear to be them working together from what I can see. This isn't a huge issue but for every event it could be slightly problematic as NWO and UAN are meant to be enemies. 1st AL - JAC event is again similar to the third small event. For these reasons, I'll be leaving a neutral on your application. Best of luck!
With the regiment missions, I meant it to be one side, not both. I know I didn't clarify that well but I'll definitely keep in mind everything else from you and the other commentors

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Seems active how i see from other verdicts (I was on LOA so i don't know how active you are)
+Mature
+Seems dedicated when I talked to him

+/- Mid application
+ Lots of experience as an gamemaster

Small events

1st small event: This event sounds very fun if its pulled of right.

2nd small event: Sounds like an normal spy in base peacetime but the only thing that is diffrent about it is that you have to repair stuff so basically spy in base with repair simulator. This event sounds very basic to me.

3th small event: This could be good if the idea isn't as bland how you explain it on your app. Cause this idea sounds very basic its just an scavange hunt. These events are fun but how you explain it on your app its just explained as any other

MAP CHANGE

Idea = Your idea for the map change is nice its good I like it.
Lore = Good lore but an bit short
Detail = Not really detailed on what to do and where it is.
Map = We don't even know where the map is located like for example: Toyko, Ghent, New York, Poland...

For map change I give you an Neutral

Regimental Events

MPK/AOR: This event sounds like an normal peacetime for them but with an hostage

SOTF/STS: Decent idea

IVG/15th: Good idea if you have an cool dupe for the ER this would be fun.

SWB/UAF: Decent Idea

JAC/1stAL: Basic Idea

For regimental ideas I give you an Neutral leaning -sup

Hello Elias I will be giving you an -sup leaning neutral because I find your ideas a bit bland and not to detailed imo. The only the that leans me to neutral is your experience as an gamemaster within diffrent communities also I don't really know you iam off LOA now if you want to have an chat with me about your app we can have an chat and might change my verdict just poke me on TS or message me on Discord.

Good luck

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Seems active how i see from other verdicts (I was on LOA so i don't know how active you are)
+Mature
+Seems dedicated when I talked to him

+/- Mid application
+ Lots of experience as an gamemaster

Small events

1st small event: This event sounds very fun if its pulled of right.

2nd small event: Sounds like an normal spy in base peacetime but the only thing that is diffrent about it is that you have to repair stuff so basically spy in base with repair simulator. This event sounds very basic to me.

3th small event: This could be good if the idea isn't as bland how you explain it on your app. Cause this idea sounds very basic its just an scavange hunt. These events are fun but how you explain it on your app its just explained as any other

MAP CHANGE

Idea = Your idea for the map change is nice its good I like it.
Lore = Good lore but an bit short
Detail = Not really detailed on what to do and where it is.
Map = We don't even know where the map is located like for example: Toyko, Ghent, New York, Poland...

For map change I give you an Neutral

Regimental Events

MPK/AOR: This event sounds like an normal peacetime for them but with an hostage

SOTF/STS: Decent idea

IVG/15th: Good idea if you have an cool dupe for the ER this would be fun.

SWB/UAF: Decent Idea

JAC/1stAL: Basic Idea

For regimental ideas I give you an Neutral leaning -sup

Hello Elias I will be giving you an -sup leaning neutral because I find your ideas a bit bland and not to detailed imo. The only the that leans me to neutral is your experience as an gamemaster within diffrent communities also I don't really know you iam off LOA now if you want to have an chat with me about your app we can have an chat and might change my verdict just poke me on TS or message me on Discord.

Good luck
Edited

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support

I like the ideas, they could use some spicing up to be less basic but that is something you gain over time so I think you should be given a chance. That's the point of a trial period after all!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Thank you for taking an interest in joining our Game Master Team @ChickenGloop . However, after looking at your in-game activity it is too low for me to consider your application at this time. Please re-apply when this has improved.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.