Christian MacTavish's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian MacTavish

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
Bulgaria
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): tomislavpsp
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2-3 days after the release but i made like pauses where i wasn't playing in the server for 1-2 months.
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
In-game name and Previous Names: NATO: JAF 2LT Christian MacTavish USSR: AG PFC Christian MacTavish 2 Civilian: James Charles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84613066
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/christian-mactavishs-staff-application.693/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I think i have only one warn for ROE because i accidentally killed one NATO soldier and i got a recent warning for killing a PVT which was bodyblocking
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been staff in DarkRP server with huge average playerbase of 200-300 where i was staff 2 months + I've been Staff in a lot FiveM servers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Except of my Gmod RP experience i play a lot of FiveM where the roleplay is a lot more serious than the Gmod one
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-4 hours (Exceptions can be made)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be staff to help the people and to punish the rule breakers, minges, trollers. Second reason: I love to communicate with people and when I'm staff member i can do this everyday! Third reason: Helping people makes me happy. Fourth Reason: I love RP games and I've been staff in FiveM and Gmod servers where i was good admin and i had very positive reputation.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will offer you non toxic and chill staff member who don't break the rules and minge. I will be as active as possible and I will take a sit as soon as possible. I will warn and ban the rule breakers even if they are my friends, because i want to help the community to be better and reduce the toxicity. I will work hard to improve myself and the community.

Last edited:

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+/- Neutral

- Unsure of rule knowledge

+ Active IG/TS
- Maturity
+ Past staff experience on other servers

Great luck mate

Joe Biden Jr
Legion~Senpai
Kuo

Reactions: Christian MacTavish

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-Active IG/TS
-Mature

-Unsure of rule knowledge

Hi Christian! I will have to go with a neutral however my opinion is up to change if I ever have time to have a chat about your rule knowledge.

Best of luck!

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Friendly
+ Mature

- Unsure about rule knowledge

I believe you would be a good staff member so thats why I am giving you a +Support.

Good luck !

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+mature
+active in TS and IG

+friendly and approachable
+past staff experience on fiveM(serious rp which i do not like)
+bulgarian

would be a vary good staff member

- ( a big fat minge) Tony.

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Support
-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and approachable.
-Mature
- Decent rule knowledge

Hey Christian, I will be going with a +support for the reasons above.

BEST OF LUCK!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

+Support

+ Active IG/TS3

+ Mature and Friendly

+ Decent rule knowledge

Hello Christian, I gave you a + Support for the reasons above. When I was in JAF, You were always friendly and you tried helping people out as much as you could. So I think that you will be a nice addition to the staff team!

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a neutral because since 2 weeks or so you haven’t been too active, also you are on LOA next to that I am unsure of your ruleknowledge. Best of luck

Last edited:

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Friendly and approachable.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Past staff experience.

Hello there, Christian, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I believe with your past experience you will give yourself an advantage with commands and how to act as a staff member.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Had good interactions with, fairly mature.
+I'm unsure of your rule knowledge but based on others verdicts you seem to be doing just fine with that part.

Hello Christian, For the following reasons above I've given you a +Support, good luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application will be held on hold until end of applicants LOA

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Have had many interactions with you to give a verdict.

Good luck!

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Regrettably I'll be denying this application. As stated in your previous application and within this application, you are a long standing member of this community which is greatly appreciated. However, you did take an 2 week LOA and as much as I have seen your activity pick back up since your LOA, this factor in combination with a lot of neutral verdicts leads me with having to deny this application. I do implore you though to remake an application in a couple weeks and just keep that activity high and at a consistent rate. It may also be beneficial to interact with people you haven't always talked to, to get your name out there.

@Christian MacTavish Please feel free to re-apply in 2 Weeks.

-Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.