Not open for further replies.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
CL4P-TP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For how long have you played on CG MRP:

3 Months
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In what country are you located?:
Time zone:

UK GMT
In-game name and Previous Names:

CL4P-TP
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:554968959
Do you have a mic?:

Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Previous mod app:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/cl4p-tp-staff-application-mrp.512/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

a
A failrp warn 4 weeks ago to my knowledge

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Not much experience at all but I'm a quick learner and have picked up certain commands from being in sits with staff
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes other MRP's and StarwarsRP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Since schools beginning again soon 6+ hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I enjoy playing on this server maybe even an unhealthy amount and with that, gives me lots of time to make sure rules are in place and enforced I am happy to spend hours understanding peoples issues in game and help them overcome their issues. Since I was a kid I like doing a bit of detective work which I feel is perfect for this job. It's important to me that RP is not interrupted by those rebelling against the rules implemented and educating others on the rules. It makes me proud when someone is warned IG then becomes a great member of the community I don't wish everyone to get warned obviously but to know that you have re-educated them to understand the rules gives off a lot of fulfilment

Like I said I play on this server an unhealthy amount why not put all those hours to good use by helping others?

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I am extremely active, even online when other staff may not be, meaning that rules are always being put in their place no matter the time, A lot of minges come on at night from past experience, having staff there to stop them and enforce those rules is needed, I am also not a 1 sided person no matter who I am dealing with in a sit whether it be my best mate or someone I hate (not that I hate anyone here) I will put all differences aside and focus on the issue at hand and never be biased I also believe I am determined as even though I was turned down for this app I am back.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnyCalhoun

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+ Support

Very active on both TS and in game
Very
mature
Good Application

Good
Rule Knowledge

Had a chat with on teamspeak.

Last edited:
Reactions: CL4P-TP

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
Good enough maturity
Good rule knowledge
Very active IG and TS
Well crafted Application

I hope you get accepted sir!

mwah

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
kinda toxic in my limited experience with you but you no life the server so +support anyways

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Hello there CL4P-TP. After bombing mosque for the 10th time I have decided to go with a +Support, you are very active in game aswell as TeamSpeak, in the past few week you have displayed good maturity. You portrayed a friendly image. I cannot comment in your rule knowledge.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hello there CL4P-TP. After bombing mosque for the 10th time I have decided to go with a +Support, you are very active in game aswell as TeamSpeak, in the past few week you have displayed good maturity. You portrayed a friendly image. I cannot comment in your rule knowledGE
You got the wrong guy about mosque 😳

• Wow
Reactions: BarnyCalhoun

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active in-game and TS3
+Friendly and helpful
+Good rule knowledge
+No bad interactions
+App looks amazing
+Best stinger user in the game

Good Luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+ Support

+Active In-Game.
+Active in TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Well written application and well presented.
+You being a quick learner will put you at an advantage while learning the commands etc.

Hey there, Cl4p, I think you will be a great addition to our staff team for those reasons stated.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+Support

+active IG
+active on TS
+friendly/mature
+knows the rules

Good luck, mate. I shall crash your heli one day.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Neutral
+Very active both IG & TS.
+Nice Application, clearly put effort into it.
+Haven't had a bad interaction with you.
+Decent rule knowledge.

-Can be a bit toxic from time to time.

Hello Clap, overall I think you'd make a great addition to the team, however the toxicity needs to stop completely, yes it may be a joke but it doesn't look good if a staff member were being toxic to players.

Best of luck with your application,
Kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.