Cloonsy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognitopope

Jul 16, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Cl00nsy1 is my login name for steam.
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1 year-ish, took a hiatus due to family problems.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
NATO name (regiment and rank): O. Cloonsy, 17th Armored Division, PSC
USSR name (regiment and rank): 0. Cloonsy, Airborne Troops, Corporal
Civilian name: Incognito Pope
Steam ID: 76561199037146521
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is the first application for any Civil-gamers server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings before, however, I have not received any kicks 'nor have I received any bans.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was once a moderator for a VRchat 40k warhammer group.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have experienced with Mil-rp, City rp, Dark rp, and SCP-Rp.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Mon-Fri I can be on from 3:10 PM EST to about 11:00 PM EST, Fri-Sun I can be on about 9:35 AM - 11:00 PM, however I still have a daily life, and times might be temporarily adjusted for the day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have created good memories with the 10th SD, memories that I will continue to hold with a melancholic feeling. I want others to have an experience like I did. I also can guarantee that I will be invested in my Moderator position and Will not abuse it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I notice that during times I am awake, other admins are asleep or living their daily lives. For example, if it's 3:00 pm in the US, it's 8:00 pm in Britain, the area where the servers are located. If its 5:00 pm here, it's 10:00 pm in Britain, where the servers are located. If other admins are asleep, I will most likely be awake, as EST to British time is a five hour gap, and five hours is a very big gap between time zones, ensuring Civilgamers mil-rp is never without consistent moderation.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support (subject to change)

+/- Activity is not know fully since the hiatus
+/- Not sure on Rule knowledge

- Application feels not properly made, the rank and names isn't written properly, and the application is relatively challenging to read and follow through.
- Application lacks detail, please read through and add information in order for us to see better on how and who you are towards the community.
EDIT:
-Warned Recently twice.

Regards,

Last edited:

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
-Support

-You rdmd me at around 2am back on the 18th when there had been 0 previous interactions between us. You then went to the nato base and killed 2 people who I believe were afk.

-Weak application

Incognitopope

Jul 16, 2021
Neutral (Leaning to -support but subject to change)

+/- Activity is not know fully since the hiatus
+/- Not sure on Rule knowledge

- Application feels not properly made, the rank and names isn't written properly, and the application is relatively challenging to read and follow through.
- Application lacks detail, please read through and add information in order for us to see better on how and who you are towards the community.

Regards,
I hope you don't mind me responding, but I now remember what you meant by rank and names, sorry about that. But how is it challenging to read? I feel as if I added enough detail and added lines under my response's so you can better see which ones are my answers? Thank you for telling me my mistakes, you can assume they will be corrected instantly.

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
Neutral

I havent had any interactions with you so i can't form a proper verdict

Good luck.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Neutral

+ have seen you active recently
-/+ not sure about rule knowledge
- discipline/minginess could be improved (from personal experience with you in abt)

best of luck!
- Chad

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
Neutral
I Haven't had enough interactions with you to give a full verdict, however I wish you luck!

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
I hope you don't mind me responding, but I now remember what you meant by rank and names, sorry about that. But how is it challenging to read? I feel as if I added enough detail and added lines under my response's so you can better see which ones are my answers? Thank you for telling me my mistakes, you can assume they will be corrected instantly.
Underline your questions or just change the colors of your questions it is rather hard to read.

-Neutral

-Not enough interactions for a proper verdict and is more of a statement that you should build your name within the community so people can give proper opinions on you and how you would be as staff.

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+/- Neutral

Haven't gotten many interactions with you therefore I cannot give you a verdict but good luck nonetheless

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
-support

-2 warnings on the 22/01/21

Not enough interactions to make a accurate verdict.

Edited.

Last edited:

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Cloonsy, I will unfortunately go with -Support today.

I have had no interactions with you, and I have only seen you on the server a few times.

One of the reasons for my -support is that you got warned today. Although everyone can make mistakes, I think if you take some time and get yourself more known in the community and stay clean of warnings you'll have a good chance.

Best of luck.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Support

I have had many experiences with you as you're in ABT, personally I see you as new to the server and quite an immature player hence why I can't give my support

Good luck

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

I'm often a big fan of the idea that 'if you've nothing nice to say, don't say it at all', but in this case I'll put aside my own principals

I've been back a few days off my ROA and today especially you've shown me that you're not ready or mature enough to be given the responsibilities of staff.

There have been several times in debriefs and in RP where I've had to have you arrested for disrupting behaviour, it doesn't bother me personally, but it can negatively affect the RP and enjoyment of other people. Case and point: The smoke grenades in the DB hall.

You have also unfortunately been demoted today for your behaviour.

I'm not saying I won't support you in the future, but for now I need to see an increase in intent to RP and maturity before I'd be willing to give you a chance.

Regardless, best of luck, and I hope to see you improve in game.

Valk

Nikita Dorashov

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 18, 2021
Latvia
-Support

-Really bad rule knowledge
-Immature
-Recent warning's in January

I had some interactions with you and i wouldn't say they were very nice.

Best of luck!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

+ Active IG/TS3

- 5 warnings in the last 8 days.
- Recent warnings for toxicity
- Poor application

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-Support

From my experiences with you in ABT, It makes it impossible for me to +Support or even give out a Neutral.

You are far too toxic for what you would expect from staff.

Your attitude is very bad against a lot of people.

You got 8 warns in just January/December. That gives me a feeling that you don’t know the rules well.

Nontheless Goodluck.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Support

-No Interactions
-Bad ruleknowledge
-Recent warnings

Due to the reasons stated above I cannot support your application. Best of luck.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Application Denied

Hi Cloonsy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, due to the negative feedback you've received this application will be denied. You need to work on all the points mentioned on this thread before choosing to re-apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.