In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST/GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): UAF COL Kamil
USSR name (regiment and rank): STS PSC Warzawa
Civilian name: Falcon's Dementia Pills
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If not, link your previous application:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I had 1 warning on September 19th 2021 for fear RP as it was my first time in an RP scenario and I was in a heli so I wasn't sure how it worked at the time. I have since learned the rules in more depth.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-I achieved the rank of CO in JAF in about a month and was a MAJ for 7 months. I then got COL of UAF in both terms thus far.
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
-I have been on JAF/UAF for over a year and I've done everything in my power to improve it in whatever way I can. As far as I'm aware I get along with everyone I have talked to, I hate sitting in random TS channels with higher-ups and always make sure to interact with lower ranks as much as possible making me easily approachable for concerns or ideas that people have.

-UAF/JAF has been in a bad state quite a few times but I have always managed to make sure that it bounces back into one of the most active regiments on the server. I believe that I can do the same with other regiments if need be. This needed a lot of discipline and patience which I believe I have shown in the past year.

-I also have a history of leading wars in HC/AC presence, especially in black water, and I have a fairly good track record in terms of wars won. I have ideas for tactics and improving regiments and their relationships with each other and with the help of the current AC I believe that I can go far as a general.

-Finally, UAF hasn't had a direct AC since Rex/Ozzy and Jimothy for a little while so I believe that having an experienced representative can majorly help not only UAF but also other regiments in getting closer and more understanding of each other's circumstances which will lead to less toxicity and better teamwork within UAN.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-Senior Gamemaster
-UAF Colonel
-STS Private Second Class
-War Criminal

List your strengths and weaknesses:

-My two biggest strengths are experience/dedication and my composure. I have been on the server for over a year and have been leading wars here and there with a fairly high success rate. Not only that but I am very experienced in leading people, especially the mingey ones. I can count the number of arguments I've had with people on the server on one hand and no matter what happened I made sure to not escalate the situation, which shows considering I'm on UAF and I'm not despised on either side. As a long-time member of JAF, I have been dedicated to this side through thick and thin, even when I didn't get LTCOL on two occasions, I stuck with the regiment and went on to be here until today, and I hope to stay here for as long as possible.

-My biggest weakness is my activity. After playing for so long I have reasonably lost the ability to play on the server all day every day which means I come on once a day or every two days for a few hours and then leave. However, I strongly believe that with this change of environment I will be able to massively boost my activity going forward with a new place to stay. (That and I quite enjoy leading).

Last edited:

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
major +support
Fit for AC, I saw him rise through the ranks when I was COL, great potential, good leading skills

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Friendly
+Mature
+Extensive war leading experience (led numerous wars on maps like Backwater)
+A lot of high rank experience being Major for 6 months and COL for 2.

=Activity isn't great, but is still okay and not shocking after a long time in the same regiment

Best of luck on your application!

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

Kamil, having seen you climb through the ranks and stick with JAF/UAF even during some of its lowest points, I can confidently offer you my support. I have no doubt that you will bring a new dynamic to AC, and I reckon that you are what UAN needs right now. My only concern is that UAF isn't in the best of states currently, however I'm sure that you'll work overtime to rectify this as a member of AC.

o7

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+support
As a long standing JAF/UAF member,this man even on the toughest times this man has sticked with the regiment when it had 12 members.
If this isn't an outstanding member,then no one is

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support but imo UAF needs you its in a bad state atm

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
For those that are concerned for the state of UAF, I am hoping to be the reg gen of UAF so I can continue to support them but from a better position to make changes we need. I'll remain acting like a COL with sitting in UAF comes etc but I feel like having a direct representative from UAF will be very beneficial

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

We may have had our differences but Kamil always had good intentions with UAF if he maintains the same outlook when it comes to Allied Command he will do great.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Kamil

Thanks for taking the time to make an Allied Command application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted.

Please contact a Lieutenant General or above when you are on TeamSpeak to undergo the next steps of joining
UAN High Command.

GRM Mārs​

Status
Not open for further replies.