Your in-game name:
Big Dave

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:44745236

Your steam community link:

Date of blacklist:

Today, 31/08/2022

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

I was blacklisted because of "My History" I believe this is due to a few things, namely my recent ban for Severe Toxicity and my criticism of Server Leadership in some moments. I also assisted a young member of the Community in making a complaint and it was misinterpreted as a targeted attack.

[Image Link Removed] Image showed a Link to a discord and an official trello page. <--- Which was censored btw

Today, I was invited by a friend who I've now cut ties with to a server called Sneedcord, and given a random link to a Trello, I had no idea wtf was going on and as they say, curiosity killed the cat, I joined the server, and listened in. While in Voice Chat, I was banned from the official Civil Gamers SCP RP Discord, and the Teamspeak without warning , and out of confusion I messaged Coolfrae asking what the hell was happening.

I know I have had disagreements with people, but I have never done any leaking or deliberately attacked someone or done anything to warrant a complete Community Ban in my opinion, the people in that Discord laughed and mocked me when they found out I had been Community Banned, even trying to recruit me into their community to "Get Revenge", I left immediately after that.

dRm1fzw.png

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):

I have never hidden my IP while using CG Networks

Please list any alt accounts:

I don't have any alt Steam or Discord Accounts

Who blacklisted you? (if known):

Coolfrae + Ventz

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I will be extremely careful who I associate with and what Discord I join

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

I was banned for three days for Severe Toxicity, I apologised to the Mod and made my amends.

Why should you be unblacklisted:

Because I love the people in the Community, sure I've had my disagreements with some but the vast majority I get along with and interact with on a daily or weekly basis. I'm happy to play in the Community and have contributed in more ways than one, why would I pay monthly for a Teamspeak Channel and financially support the CG Networks if I want to destroy it? Sure I might minge from time to time but it's not worthy of a Community Ban. I feel this is just a massive overstep in an effort to ban all the "leakers", which I had nothing to do with.

Please reconsider this verdict.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

Make sure to read the rules and know them in and out, and monitor who I am affiliating with to ensure I don't end up friends with someone doing harm to CG Networks.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]

Because I love the server and the people, like I said earlier, I contribute to this community in more ways than one in the past moreso. My actions are not worthy of a sweeping ban, as I have only ever been banned once.

EDIT:

In addition, I was in their Discord server for around 10 minutes. I joined straight after Qas invited me, 15:08 and I was community banned at 15:19, so I was only in the server for around 11 minutes tops.

m8i6Vuv.png

EDIT 2:

IMG_9969.png

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, I've raised this with Ventz and you'll get a response soon.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted
Hi Big Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

Upon discussion with Ventz I have decided to remove your blacklist, please avoid joining these types of servers in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.